If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

Discus and support If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future. [img] If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yumsiij, Dec 29, 2023.

1. yumsiij
    yumsiij Guest

If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future.

If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it? [​IMG]

:)

yumsiij, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Yumsiij, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Yes, if you purchase Left 4 Dead or Left 4 Dead 2 on disc in their Xbox 360 version and if you insert them into an Xbox One console, you will be able to play them. Both games are part of the backward compatibility game catalog, and you can confirm this yourself through the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/games/backward-compatibility

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. darriendavis Win User

Left 4 Dead GotY not working and is listed as backward compatible

Left 4 Dead is in the 360 backward compatible list but when I put in my disk I get:

This game isn't playable here

For a list of xbox 360 games playable on Xbox one, go to xbox.com/backCompat. (0x8082000c)
  4. njvu v ghvbhjbkb Win User

Xbox one s

I keep trying to get rid of xbox 360 accounts on my game left 4 dead but I have a xbox one now and I tried everything I read on here and nothing is working I've cleared all of my data from my xbox 360 that I have saved on my xbox one but it wont delete any
    of them and It is really making me mad because I just went out and spent $20.00 to @25.00 on left 4 dead 2 and left 4 dead just to end up only being able to play single player instead of being able to play 3 player.
  5. King Abiji Win User

Xbox one s

I keep trying to get rid of xbox 360 accounts on my game left 4 dead but I have a xbox one now and I tried everything I read on here and nothing is working I've cleared all of my data from my xbox 360 that I have saved on my xbox one but it wont delete any
    of them and It is really making me mad because I just went out and spent $20.00 to @25.00 on left 4 dead 2 and left 4 dead just to end up only being able to play single player instead of being able to play 3 player.
    You should create a new post with your issue. It will get more attention that way.
  6. HotCakeX Win User

Question

Hi,

if they are unavailable for you (for any reason), try buy a physical disk.

also in here:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Left-4-Dead-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802454108d4

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Left-4-Dead/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80245410830

Xbox Marketplace for Xbox 360 games.
Thema:

1. If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it? - Similar Threads - buy 360 Left

2. Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace: Since the Xbox 360 store is shutting down very soon, I decided a game I wanted to purchase was Guilty gear 2: Overture. (keep in mind that i live in Canada)...
  3. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  4. Which xbox 360 should I buy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which xbox 360 should I buy?: I want to get an xbox 360 elite off of amazon or Walmart, but is it okay to get used ones? Where can i find one with a jasper motherboard? I found a lot on ebay, but nothing was showing up for...
  5. If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a new or used internal hard drive for my 360 E can I still get the latest system...: My 360 E just shut off and won't power up so it looks like I need to buy another one because I cannot find anyone to repair mine. I know I can put my internal hard drive into the replacement but...
  6. Buying from the 360.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buying from the 360.: To this question is this sense the 360 store will close next year there are some games I wanted to get but the series s dose not have yet. So my question is if I go to the 360 store and buy some...
  7. If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...: I'm buying an Xbox one soon to experience L4d2 and it's Dlc again, but I've been told I'll need a physical copy to play it since it was taken off the store, but could I buy the DLC or is it...
  8. Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Everytime I go to buy the dragonborne addon for Skyrim Xbox 360 it says error...: I'm asking that question cuz that's happening to me 8dff1bd1-3902-494d-a391-09d0ba0ca34f
  9. Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?: I looked around, Microsoft has it but not sold separately, looked on Amazon but either it was 30.00 or 80.00. I don't want to pay a insane price for a game that's been out for around 20 yrs....
  10. I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.: The dlc is for soul calibur 5 0cf53aa5-226e-444f-a30a-b9b56d6d7b8f