If I buy a game that is on cloud gaming could i play the game through cloud gaming without...

Discus and support If I buy a game that is on cloud gaming could i play the game through cloud gaming without... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really want to finish a game but don't want to get distracted by te fact by access will run out and spend too much time on it but some of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nikita Dimitrov, Aug 16, 2023.

1. If I buy a game that is on cloud gaming could i play the game through cloud gaming without...

I really want to finish a game but don't want to get distracted by te fact by access will run out and spend too much time on it but some of the progress is alr saved on the version that i can only play through cloud gaming as i dont own an xbox.

:)

Nikita Dimitrov, Aug 16, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

If I buy a game that is on cloud gaming could i play the game through cloud gaming without game pass?

The only way for your suggestion to work is to get geforce now and buy a game.but.then you be paying geforce.now fees

Cloud is expensive
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

If I buy a game that is on cloud gaming could i play the game through cloud gaming without game pass?

Hi Nikita,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm afraid you need subscription to play it.

Best regards
  4. InsaneSahib Win User

Cloud Gaming on Chromebook.

Yes you can play cloud gaming on a chromebook bc i have a chromebook and I use it for cloud gaming.

But you will need to buy the cloud gaming monthly plan to play cloud gaming
  5. Kequontay Moten Win User

Can you play "2k23 for xbox one" through pc like in cloud gaming??

Hi, so basically I found out like a month ago or something that 2k22 was out on cloud gaming so I played it and basically I was playing the xbox edition through pc so i could play with my friends from xbox and so 2k23 is out now and when i wanna buy it, i wanna buy the 2k23 for xbox one so i can play with them just like how i played with them through cloud but im scared im gonna pay for it then it says "oh you need xbox to run the game" so will me buying 2k23 for xbox one let me play it and i have to use a controller like cloud gaming or will it make me put in my xbox details or whatever (i dont have a xbox which is why im scared".
    add 2k23 on xbox cloud gaming
  6. Owen Dolman Win User

I am unable to play a game through the Cloud if I have the game installed on the PC Xbox App

I game share my friend paid for gta 5 so we both could play it I was playing this morning though cloud but now it's saying I need to buy the game or subscribe I have game pass ultimate let's me play any other game though cloud just not gta
Thema:

If I buy a game that is on cloud gaming could i play the game through cloud gaming without...

1. If I buy a game that is on cloud gaming could i play the game through cloud gaming without... - Similar Threads - buy game cloud

2. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?: I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t play those games lol so I don’t know what...
  3. Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S): Hello Xbox! I buyed a game called Grand Theft Auto V (X/S) Edition. And it doesn't show up, i buyed the game a couple days ago and i tought it will be playable on cloud gaming, but it doesn't show...
  4. If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?: like GTA 5 S/X Edition if i buy it on my Xbox One S can i cloud play it?, went looking around on other forums for an answer but haven't found anything, just asking because GTA 5 is leaving...
  5. if i buy a game that left gamepass and i rebuy it, will it save through the cloud on my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a game that left gamepass and i rebuy it, will it save through the cloud on my pc?: I wanted to buy persona 5 royal but it left game pass and wanted to know if i could still play my old save data on my pc cb65989d-686a-407e-8bd7-25355db4feae
  6. Why do you need to buy game pass on Cloud Gaming to play games you own already?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you need to buy game pass on Cloud Gaming to play games you own already?: It just doesn’t make sense that you have to pay extra money to play games you already own. Can someone explain the thought behind why this was believed to be okay?...
  7. if i buy a game (for example gta) that is not on cloud gaming can i play it on cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a game (for example gta) that is not on cloud gaming can i play it on cloud gaming?: if i buy a game (for example gta) that is not on cloud gaming can i play it on cloud gaming? e52371a4-5e47-42c9-9565-7e264340ff6e
  8. If I buy a game to own that requires cloud gaming but don’t want the whole ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a game to own that requires cloud gaming but don’t want the whole ultimate...: I’d like to play Slime Rancher 2, but there is a notice that says it’s only playable with cloud gaming. I only want the game and not the whole ultimate subscription. Would it be a waste to buy to...
  9. Can i play CIVILIZATION 6 that i buy in cloud (xbox game pass ultimate?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play CIVILIZATION 6 that i buy in cloud (xbox game pass ultimate?): Can i play CIVILIZATION 6 that i buy in cloud (xbox game pass ultimate?) I want play in cloud without install on my xbox 7e6d1723-a2f6-49ff-819b-5662f23e0a05
  10. Buy game for cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy game for cloud gaming: Hi, I am recently playing a game on the cloud gaming but it has left the pool. I really enjoy playing it and want to buy it to continue. May I know if it is possible to do so? If so, should I...