if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ?

Discus and support if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ? 452b54b9-ff10-46fb-adf7-7ac2948ce82d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gerard menfin, Oct 13, 2023.

1. if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ?

if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ?

:)

gerard menfin, Oct 13, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one pre-order'd forza motorsport from the xbox one console and it wont download? It says qued but nothing further happens ?

Forza Motorsport is not being released for the One. You would need a Series S/X or PC to play it or play it through the cloud if you have Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The game is an Xbox Play Anywhere game, so yes, you will be able to play on PC if your PC is powerful enough to play it.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why can I not get the Forza Motorsport game to download?

Hi Frustrated. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Forza Motorsport 2023 is only available on Xbox Series X|S consoles and PC; this is clearly stated on the game's Xbox store page: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/forza-motorsport/9P0TRPTHG7VF

If you purchased a code for the game, you will need to contact the seller to request a refund. Where did you purchase the code from?

For purchases made from the Microsoft Store, you can request a refund by signing in from this support page: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. F15 Eagle Win User

Xbox one pre-order'd forza motorsport from the xbox one console and it wont download? It says qued but nothing further happens ?

Motorsport wont download i preordered

It from the xbox one console it either says qued or not compatible? I have plenty of memory.as for compatibility its an xbox one with forz 7 actively on it? And purchased. From the same.what next
    The 2023 'Forza Motorsport' Will not release on the Xbox one. You can play it with cloud gaming (Included with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate) but you will need a reliable internet connection to play it without any glitches.

Or just get an Xbox Series X︱S and play it on there. Especially with the deals going on. Or a pc.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Can you use an xbox one game download code on xbox series s?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about a code that you want to buy.

The game is actually playable on both Xbox One and Series S/X so which means that if you buy a code that is for the Xbox One, you can definitely play it on the Xbox series S/X as the game is backwards compatible as well. So nothing is wrong with buying the game code for Xbox One since it can still be playable on Series S console.
Thema:

1. if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ? - Similar Threads - buy forza motorsport

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza...: if i get the pc xbox game pass do i have to buy the games separate like say the new forza motorsport? or are they included free with the pass as long as i have the subscription?...
  4. If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell: So pretty much if I buy the car pass for forza horizon 5 on xbox will I be able to use it on the pc version of forza. I'm playing forza through games pass on pc 89a5fccf-3790-47bc-81e5-62bf2e4ae214
  5. Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version: I download DLC and game, but in game, DLC doesn't work, game tell me that I must buy DLC to play in this. I reinstall, log in/out from the account, it didn't help...
  6. If I buy the new forza Motorsport on my pc using the Xbox app on it will eventually be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the new forza Motorsport on my pc using the Xbox app on it will eventually be able...: I have a Xbox one but I can’t play on that since it’s not supported but I plan on upgrading to the series x or s soon. I have a gaming pc but still want to be able to play it on the Xbox once I...
  7. If I buy a physical copy of Forza horizon five for the Xbox 1 can I play it on my PC? & can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a physical copy of Forza horizon five for the Xbox 1 can I play it on my PC? & can...: I played Forza Horizon 5 a year ago on game pass. That has long run out. However, I want to play it again on my PC. But, I want to buy a physical copy for the Xbox one X/series X, because it’s far...
  8. Is forza horizon 4 demo is full game or I had to buy ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is forza horizon 4 demo is full game or I had to buy ?: Is forza horizon 4 demo is full game or I had to ? f32a1ab6-d32e-49aa-b294-8a73bc604d89
  9. I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I...: I bought forza 5 and I accidentally deleted it and it saying I need to buy it again but I have the disc but I can’t put it in bc I have an Xbox series s edefeda8-e8d5-4e8e-9d88-21039c0700e7
  10. I cant buy forza motorsport 7 after finish trial??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy forza motorsport 7 after finish trial??: How can i Buy the Games online f9ed02c3-bb80-4b52-85f1-f860cbdb1052