If I buy a disk of Microsoft Flight Simulator, can I play on my Xbox One S without Cloud...

Discus and support If I buy a disk of Microsoft Flight Simulator, can I play on my Xbox One S without Cloud... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I tried to download Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox One S through my Game Pass but it says that the game is not compatible with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shahar Grunwald, Oct 22, 2023.

1. If I buy a disk of Microsoft Flight Simulator, can I play on my Xbox One S without Cloud...

Hello, I tried to download Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox One S through my Game Pass but it says that the game is not compatible with my console.

I read online that I must have Cloud Gaming in order to play but its not availiable in my country, so I was thinking about buying a disk version, in that case will I be able to play?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Shahar Grunwald, Oct 22, 2023
  2. Shahar Grunwald Win User

If I buy a disk of Microsoft Flight Simulator, can I play on my Xbox One S without Cloud Gaming and regardless to my location?

So how can I play Microsoft Flight Simulator if Cloud Gaming is not available in my country?

Isnt there a version (maybe a disk) that is compatible with my Xbox One S?
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

If I buy a disk of Microsoft Flight Simulator, can I play on my Xbox One S without Cloud Gaming and regardless to my location?

So how can I play Microsoft Flight Simulator if Cloud Gaming is not available in my country?

Isnt there a version (maybe a disk) that is compatible with my Xbox One S?
    If cloud gaming isn't available in your country then you can't play it. There are no Xbox One S versions of the game. This game is too advanced for the Xbox One S, or the One X.

If you really want to play it, you need to buy either a Series S or Series X. There are no other options if Cloud gaming isn't supported in your location.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thrustmaster T-FLIGHT HOTAS ONE compatibility with Cloud Gaming

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It is compatible with Xbox One but if you're playing Microsoft Flight Simulator through cloud gaming it will not work because according to Xbox Support:

"Flight sticks and other non-standard controllers are not yet supported on Xbox Cloud Gaming. Microsoft Flight Simulator can be played on an Xbox One console via cloud gaming using an Xbox Wireless Controller or Xbox-licensed gamepad."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  5. oscar mcintyre Win User

I just bought the thrustmaster hotas one and I am trying to use it in Microsoft flight simulator. I have ensured that it is set to the Xbox setting. It works fine in the Xbox menu

I’m on Xbox 1 S and that would be the problem the , that I’m using it on the cloud. However it won’t allow me to download the game on my Xbox 1 S so does that mean that the only way I can use my joystick on Microsoft flight simulator is if I buy a newer model Xbox?
  6. AzyadNawfal2010 Win User

Where do I report bugs found on Xbox One?

Hi there,I just bought my Xbox One S on Saturday and there is something wrong with it.I cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Microsoft Store.And,are we allowed to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox?Thank you.
Thema:

If I buy a disk of Microsoft Flight Simulator, can I play on my Xbox One S without Cloud...

1. If I buy a disk of Microsoft Flight Simulator, can I play on my Xbox One S without Cloud... - Similar Threads - buy disk Microsoft

2. If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?: I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future. [img] If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?...
  3. I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...: If I don't need to buy it again how do I install it on a windows 11 computer? 2b3a665f-fc65-48de-8bb3-b13f56eef04b
  4. Do i need to reinstall a game if i already have it when i buy it as a disk for the paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i need to reinstall a game if i already have it when i buy it as a disk for the paid...: I have modern warfare the free version but if I buy the disk version would I have to reinstall everything or not? bd480a71-213e-452e-9eb8-2c50323a318b
  5. Will I need to buy my disk games again with the Xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I need to buy my disk games again with the Xbox series S?: I have a bunch of disk games and I want to buy the Xbox series S but I don’t really want to spend 100s of dollars on the digital copies. Will I have too buy them or do they transfer over or...
  6. External hard disk for Xbox One X: can I buy a USB key?

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard disk for Xbox One X: can I buy a USB key?: Hi I need an external hard disk for my xbox One x. I think that I need not more than 256/512GB at maximum and if possible i would like to avoid to buy an external hdd. I would prefer a little usb...
  7. I can't buy games digitally that I had on disk, any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy games digitally that I had on disk, any help?: So I recently dusted off my Xbox One S after leaving it be for a while because the disk drive broke on me; and decided to just run everything all digital. I had two games that I had installed via...
  8. I am being asked to buy call of duty modern warfare when I already own the actual disk why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being asked to buy call of duty modern warfare when I already own the actual disk why...: I am bejng asked to buy call of duty modern warfare when I already own the actual disk why is this 737999d8-dc9c-4874-8a1e-fe2a88c7ae9e
  9. Kauf von Spiel auf Datenträger und dann 23 GB Download? [Translation - Buy game on disk and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kauf von Spiel auf Datenträger und dann 23 GB Download? [Translation - Buy game on disk and...: hallo, bin absoluter Gelegenheitsspieler und habe mir mal für die Weihnachtstage GTA5 gekauft. Zuhause angekommen, wollte ich es mal kurz ausprobieren und es muss erst nich „etwas“ installiert...
  10. Really microsoft? You force me to buy a new hard disk, one from microsoft..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really microsoft? You force me to buy a new hard disk, one from microsoft..: I just bought destiny and just when I thought I had seen it all, all the sudden I cant play the game due to the game not accepting my 500gb external hard disk (brand:Seagate) but asking for a...