If i bought the vault edition of MW2 on my Microsoft account... Will i be able to play it...

Discus and support If i bought the vault edition of MW2 on my Microsoft account... Will i be able to play it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i bought the vault edition of MW2 on my Microsoft account... Will i be able to play it on my Series S ? 597c0339-4d95-47fb-94f6-2269480a41bf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FireAsh84093753, Nov 5, 2022.

1. If i bought the vault edition of MW2 on my Microsoft account... Will i be able to play it...

If i bought the vault edition of MW2 on my Microsoft account... Will i be able to play it on my Series S ?

:)

FireAsh84093753, Nov 5, 2022
  2. FireAsh84093753 Win User

If i bought the vault edition of MW2 on my Microsoft account... Will i be able to play it on my Series S ?

Note* I am currently playing on a Xbox One S and I am switching to my Series S in a few weeks. Will I be able to download the game automatically onto my Series S or will I have to pay for the game again ?
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Fire, yes, the game version has compatibility with xbox one and series as well.

Then you can play on whatever platform you want =)

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Gage Prahl Win User

I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and it’s not working

I had the same problem where the game was accidentally purchased on my brother’s and when I went to upgrade to vault edition on my account it never worked. Would it work if I refunded the whole game and the vault edition and then bought the vault edition on my account. Also would I be able to play while the game is processing the refund and would it save my game. Also would this even work.
  5. ngocphi Win User

help with denial of refund

If you look at your account.Microsoft.com it would probably be the charge for the cross gen mw2

HOWEVEr if you are trying to refund the mw 2 cross gen then no as mentioned you played it

Mw2 vault edition. Is a upgrade to the base game not a replacement

You wouldve had to buy the cross gen to play vault edition

I don't think you realize what you bought

When you buy the vault edition you MUST have the base game to play it

The vault edition code only gives you the additional dlc NOT THE game
  6. cotet ovidiu Win User

Hello

No i bought the vault edition on my xbox one and the account from my xbox one is linked with my activision and steam account and i got warzone 2.0 from steam and when i played warzone on steam i couldnt use my vault edition operators
Thema:

If i bought the vault edition of MW2 on my Microsoft account... Will i be able to play it...

1. If i bought the vault edition of MW2 on my Microsoft account... Will i be able to play it... - Similar Threads - bought vault edition

2. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  3. I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...: I bought MW3 last night. When I try to play it just tells me that I need to buy vault edition. Thats what I bought but it still tells me to buy it. I don't understand why this is happening...
  4. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...: I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on his own account and Xbox and everything is...
  5. I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...: I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade for her account her xbox series x is my home xbox so why is she not getting the vault edition items...
  6. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  7. I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...: I have all the add ons downloaded and everything but I am not getting any of the vault edition content in game 3c61c379-454d-41a7-b59c-f53d091ae49f
  8. i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game: I was looking on the Xbox store and saw that the vault edition was $30 so I bought it without owning MW3. Now it won't let me play the game, I went into MW and it says I have to buy the vault...
  9. I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...: i have everything installed and i have the skins that you get from it but not the black cell battle pass or cod points. edd46b75-feaa-4809-8679-1e060ddb1d1f
  10. If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible...: I’m am game sharing MW3 with my brother and wanted to get the skins but don’t want to have to spend the extra 100$ to get the game and vault pack can I just buy the vault edition upgrade...