If I block someone on Game Pass app (PC) can they still view my profile?

Discus and support If I block someone on Game Pass app (PC) can they still view my profile? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently blocked someone and I'm wondering what they actually still see me? What exactly happens when you block someone?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cyberjynx, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Cyberjynx
    Cyberjynx Guest

I recently blocked someone and I'm wondering what they actually still see me? What exactly happens when you block someone?

:)

Cyberjynx, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

No, they can't. When you block someone they won't see your profile nor activity anymore
  3. Cyberjynx Win User

Thank you for the reply. That said, what about messages? Do they still see messages and what do they see from me as a user if they do? As in can they still see my profile photo, etc?
  4. JediHunter2601 Win User

Unable to Claim Included Game Pass Trial for new PC

Signing in on a browser tab and viewing the order history shows previous game purchases made on an xbox console (same gamertag as the one signed in on my PC), but the game pass for PC trial I am trying to redeem is not shown there, or under the "Services & subscriptions" page.

Also, using the link to sign in on view my Xbox Profile shows the same Gamertag as the xbox app.

I can also see this offer in the Microsoft Store app in the Library under the "Included with device" section. Trying to Redeem here does the same thing as doing it in the Xbox app, where I select the payment method, it shows successful, but the offer is still there and I still don't see it on my account.
  5. KBK Smiley Win User

CHANGING MY GAME TAG

If I sent someone a message and then block delete and change my gamertag if they click on the message and click view profile will they see my new gt or old one ?
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Viewing blocked users list on Xbox

Shared above is how to view the list of blocked users on the Xbox App for a Mobile Device.

To view the list of blocked users on Xbox App for PC, follow these steps:
    1. Open the Xbox app on your PC.
    2. Click on the “Friends” tab at the top of the screen.
    3. Click on the “Blocked” tab at the top of the screen.

This will show you a list of all the users you have blocked on Xbox.

I hope this helps.

Brilliant, independent advisor.
Thema:

1. If I block someone on Game Pass app (PC) can they still view my profile? - Similar Threads - block someone Game

2. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  3. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  4. Ip blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ip blocked: I haven't been on my xbox in a couple of months. I got a new hub 5 from virgin media and it won't connect to the network. After phoning isp they said I have a block on my ip address how do I fix...
  5. Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat: Hello, I run a YouTube channel and have been asked if I could be added as an Xbox Friend, however, due to personal privacy reasons, I’d like to know if there is a way to block chat whilst keeping...
  6. How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming: So I recently borrowed a friend my Xbox account so that he can play games on Xbox cloud gaming since he doesn't own one and I play on my console We play on a daily basis and it's been frustrating...
  7. I blocked someone and I still get notifications their coming online

in XboX Insiders
    I blocked someone and I still get notifications their coming online: Is it a bug or something else submitted by /u/CautiousAd7033 [link] [comments]
  8. How to keep someone blocked?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to keep someone blocked?: I have someone that I want to block. So, I go to their profile and block them. Then, when I click off and go back to their profile to check and make sure it worked, it doesn't give me the option...
  9. Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...: I purchased a xbox off someone, who ensures it was fully wiped. The xbox is not wiped and xbox live is blocked. Its pass-coded and i cant access it to factory reset it. What can i do?...
  10. Can someone help me be able to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me be able to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s?: I am trying to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s account with my friend online but whenever I press to join an online game, it makes me choose an account from my old xbox 360. When I...