If I am gameshare and reset my console do I lose that gameshare or do I still keep it...

Discus and support If I am gameshare and reset my console do I lose that gameshare or do I still keep it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do I keep my gameshare if I reset my Xbox as recently my games are saying to do a reset to play them and I am gameshare with my friend and she forgot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Forza Horizon1, Mar 15, 2023.

1. If I am gameshare and reset my console do I lose that gameshare or do I still keep it...

Do I keep my gameshare if I reset my Xbox as recently my games are saying to do a reset to play them and I am gameshare with my friend and she forgot her login details

:)

Forza Horizon1, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

If I am gameshare and reset my console do I lose that gameshare or do I still keep it without being logged in

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello, to reset the console and keep your Gameshare (Home Console), the first account to be put on the console has to be the account of your friend with whom you share the games.

That's because she's the main one on your console.
  3. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
  4. gleddigeDanny Win User

Observer crashes

I think i'm not gonna reset to factory settings.

I do gameshare butt i don't know my friends password .
  5. FappyMcFapper79 Win User

Almost entire ready to install library has vanished.

Were you gamesharing with anyone by chance? If you were and they changed their account Home Xbox back to their console, you would lose the ability to install the titles they owned.
    No gamesharing.

I do have two accounts on my system but both belong to me. All that is left in the ready to install library of my main account which is 10 Xbox 360/Arcade games.

The vast majority of games are linked to my main account. The other account is an old one I no longer use but I still have some games linked to it.
  6. the emrald hawk Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
Thema:

If I am gameshare and reset my console do I lose that gameshare or do I still keep it...

1. If I am gameshare and reset my console do I lose that gameshare or do I still keep it... - Similar Threads - gameshare reset console

2. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  3. Gamesharing DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamesharing DLC: My girlfriend and I are playing fallout 4. I have game pass and i game share with her. She is able to play fallout 4 but we realized i have all the Ultimate Game Pass Exclusive DLC however she...
  4. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  5. GameSharing with another person

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing with another person: So my friend is trying to game share with me so I can play call of duty black ops Cold War with them online so they added my account to their Xbox for them to make my account on their home Xbox...
  6. gameshare not working

in XBoX on Windows
    gameshare not working: my girlfriend is trying to gameshare me binding of isaac and when I login to her account on my xbox it says she doesn't own the game, however she does, is there anyway to fix this?...
  7. GameSharing gamepass issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameSharing gamepass issue: My brother got Xbox gamepass ultimate and he is also game sharing with me but when I try to play online it keeps telling me to get gamepass. 76388427-90f2-4cb0-830f-c2b431f51543
  8. Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer: I'm game sharing with a friend that has gamepass ultimate but I can't access any online privileges how do I fix this 75aef79d-2b0b-4bac-9efc-b5b446998e0f
  9. I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...: Is it possible to play in the same game online while gamesharing it’s not letting me and my brother do it. a0b349c8-2b12-4924-8aed-4f535e7535f4
  10. Gamesharing Modern Warfare 3 and Vault edition upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing Modern Warfare 3 and Vault edition upgrade: I game share with my brother and he bought MW3 game and I have access to the game but I bought the vault upgrade and I didn't get anything would I need to have bought the base game myself in order...