if Games won't work at 1$\Month why would i pay 11$\month ?

Discus and support if Games won't work at 1$\Month why would i pay 11$\month ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello i'm a gamer like everyone and on the eve of the new consoles i wanted to give Game pass a shot for 1 $ quite a deal actually if most of the games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RickyBBQ, Sep 30, 2020.

1. RickyBBQ
    RickyBBQ Guest

Hello i'm a gamer like everyone and on the eve of the new consoles i wanted to give Game pass a shot for 1 $ quite a deal actually if most of the games were working i'd say so unfortunatly they ain't !

Unable to play fallout 76 without having to check youtube video on how to bypass noping region Really ?

Unable to play Halo Master Chief collection ain't gonna launch any of the campaign after 2 dwl of 90 gig i'd say [mod removed]!

I'm still giving it a shot for the few remainning days after that why would i pay more for games that won't work ...

I'll go back to Steam or Uplay

An unsatisfied costumer !

:)

RickyBBQ, Sep 30, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to make sure that your computer is updated, all aspects of your computer.

I don’t understand what a noping region is, but if game pass is not available in your area, then you’re not supposed to have it, and it’s not supported.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

It'll convert the remaining time you have into Ultimate and you will not have to pay again until that ends (the message about paying monthly is just a default message). So if you have 11 months left on your Gold and add 1 month of Ultimate, you'll have 12 months of Ultimate and you won't pay again until after the 12 months.
  4. fatpudding7 Win User

Stupid auto-renewal setting on Gold membership

My mom payed for 1 gold month, and microsoft have been drawing money from the card once a month.

why ?

now i try to cancel the subscription, but it won't work.

the phone dosn't answer either.

cancel my subscription !
  5. HD delboyyz Win User

xbox live ran out early?

i payed for a code to get 12 months xbox live it worked it said i have gold for 12 months but my live has ran out more than 11 months early? anyone know why?
  6. Smwutches Win User

I am wanting to upgrade my xbox live gold to game pass ultimate, I have a yearly subscription for xbox live gold but it keeps trying to charge me to switch before converting my subscription?

That's how it's supposed to work. You'll pay for the first month of Ultimate upfront and it will convert your remaining 9 months and add 1 month of Ultimate. You won't pay again until those 10 months are over.
Thema:

1. if Games won't work at 1$\Month why would i pay 11$\month ? - Similar Threads - Games won't 1$Month

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  4. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  5. Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.: Issue resolved. Thank you. 39a9c321-2f1f-451d-9680-fdac00ba79ee
  6. Series X won't connect to online games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X won't connect to online games.: My xbox is currently unable to connect to any online games. Each one prompts me with the games own "could not connect to online services." I have tried hard resetting, unplugging and waiting 5...
  7. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  8. xbox game bar won't work unless always open

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game bar won't work unless always open: So I jsut got windows 11 and my xbox game bar won't work unless it's open, any ideas? submitted by /u/Just_A_Guy_In_Here [link] [comments]
  9. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  10. I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...: I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it tries to get me to buy 3 months and there's no option to change it to 1 month d35b4428-134a-4e14-a6c2-88ce43c19449