if anyone knows what to do after you get the confirmation code from Microsoft rewards I'm...

Discus and support if anyone knows what to do after you get the confirmation code from Microsoft rewards I'm... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey it's Nicholas again just letting you Microsoft I still haven't gotten my Xbox series x and neither haven't I gotten one single phone call about it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nicholas giese, Sep 6, 2022.

1. if anyone knows what to do after you get the confirmation code from Microsoft rewards I'm...

hey it's Nicholas again just letting you Microsoft I still haven't gotten my Xbox series x and neither haven't I gotten one single phone call about it either still don't know if it's shipping to my official house address or not either and I was wondering if you cloud pls oh pls gime some kind of update if I won my brand new Xbox series x or not from the sweepstakes giveaway on Microsoft rewards and if I did pls oh pls oh pls like I had said before leme know okay ty thanks so much cya

:)

nicholas giese, Sep 6, 2022
  2. nicholas giese Win User

if anyone knows what to do after you get the confirmation code from Microsoft rewards I'm open to suggestions by the way

if anyone knows what to do after you get the confirmation code from Microsoft I'm open to suggestions by the way
  3. nicholas giese Win User

if anyone knows what to do after you get the confirmation code from Microsoft rewards I'm open to suggestions by the way

great thanks so for the help now I know what do do
  4. nicholas giese Win User

Yeah sorry my bad but yes thats exactly what was talking about in the comments thank you yes I did enter for sweepstakes and I got my confirmation code from Microsoft that they had emailed me and I just didn't really know what to do next after they emailed me the confirmation code like basically, I'm trying to figure out what my next step is to do after I get the confirmation code from Microsoft
  5. Smwutches Win User

The confirmation code is just to confirm you entered the sweepstakes. You don't have to do anything with it. You just wait for them to complete the drawing for the sweepstakes. If you win, you will be contacted about what to do next. If you don't win, you won't get anything.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can you give some more information on what this is from? Keep in mind this is a community forum, so we are fellow gamers, not Microsoft. If you're asking if you won a sweepstakes for one, you'd need to keep an eye on your email to let you know you are a winner and the next steps.
Thema:

if anyone knows what to do after you get the confirmation code from Microsoft rewards I'm...

1. if anyone knows what to do after you get the confirmation code from Microsoft rewards I'm... - Similar Threads - anyone knows confirmation

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  4. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  5. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  6. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  7. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  8. Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know why are these screenshot getting removed from the Xbox network? They're only a...: So I went onto the xbox app to download some screenshot and noticed an alert symbol next to 2 of the images and it says it will be deleted from the Xbox Network today and I don't know why. I took...
  9. Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?: My Xbox one X won’t play Xbox one games everytime I try to play one it crashes back to the dashboard immediately after clicking into it. I have tried all of the troubleshooting but nothing helped....
  10. Does anyone know what this problem is

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what this problem is: I’ve recently gotten back on my Xbox one but I keep getting network issues when my internet connection is working fine and with the settings saying a service is having issues but doesn’t tell me...