If a game gets delisted from marketplace would that cause it to dissapper from my purchase...

Discus and support If a game gets delisted from marketplace would that cause it to dissapper from my purchase... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Left 4 dead 2 isnt showing up in my purchase history at all nor is any of my dlc i kmowni bought the game but issue is that it is not im my purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Timmy Hatfield, Jan 5, 2024.

1. If a game gets delisted from marketplace would that cause it to dissapper from my purchase...

Left 4 dead 2 isnt showing up in my purchase history at all nor is any of my dlc i kmowni bought the game but issue is that it is not im my purchase history and now that i have it downloaded on my series s it says i am missing owership

:)

Timmy Hatfield, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

If a game gets delisted from marketplace would that cause it to dissapper from my purchase history

No. A game being delisted would not remove it from your purchase history.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

If a game gets delisted from marketplace would that cause it to dissapper from my purchase history

Hello Timmy H, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, I invite you to follow the following steps recommended by Xbox Support, to try to solve the problem:

If you don't see charges in your purchase history, you may be signed in to the wrong Microsoft account, or your billing information may be associated with another account (for example, another Xbox family member).

If you have multiple Microsoft accounts associated with your payment option, sign in to each account to review your purchase history.

If you know the person who used your payment option to make the purchase (such as a friend, or someone who lives in your house and uses your Xbox console), you can protect your account to prevent future unauthorized purchases. For more information, go to:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/child-accounts/prevent-unauthorized-purchases

If you've compared your bank statement to your purchase history and those of everyone in your family, and you still don't recognize the charge, keep in mind that you can start an investigation for a Microsoft charge on any card you have. For more information, select Investigate a charge on any card you have here:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/...o investigate a billing charge from Microsoft

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...g-payment-updates/check-xbox-purchase-history

If the problem persists, please tell me which device did you purchase on?

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. Smwutches Win User

On Demand purchase no longer exists!

Your purchase history never gets deleted. Anything you've ever purchased will continue to show up there so you can redownload it even if it has been delisted from the marketplace.

This game would not be available through searching if it has been delisted. Games are delisted for different reasons. It could have been a licensing issue with the developers or just poor sales.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12

DLC for that game has been delisted from the marketplace. So it's not possible to purchase it anymore.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game points glitch

That game has been delisted from the marketplace so it's not possible to purchase the game anymore. When games are not available for purchase (either they've been delisted and you're trying to purchase them through the demo, or they haven't fully been added
    to the marketplace yet) the price will be listed that way so it's impossible for someone to actually make the purchase.
Thema:

If a game gets delisted from marketplace would that cause it to dissapper from my purchase...

1. If a game gets delisted from marketplace would that cause it to dissapper from my purchase... - Similar Threads - game gets delisted

2. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  5. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  6. How do I get back my old game captures?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get back my old game captures?: So I log into my Xbox today for the first time in a couple of months, and I find all my game captures, screenshots, etc are gone. Every memory from my childhood completely erased, I was not warned...
  7. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  8. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  9. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  10. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...