Idk how to put my problem into a question so plz read the description.

Discus and support Idk how to put my problem into a question so plz read the description. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I try to login to an account on Minecraft ps4 edition, there's always a problem. I unlinked all accounts and that still didn't work. I even... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zilly818, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Zilly818
    Zilly818 Guest

Whenever I try to login to an account on Minecraft ps4 edition, there's always a problem. I unlinked all accounts and that still didn't work. I even made a brand new account and when I tried to use it, it told me it was apparently already linked to a ps4 account. Idk what to do and it's getting very annoying.

:)

Zilly818, Oct 10, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Sony only allows one MS account to connect to a Sony account. Once it's been done once, it cannot be undone

This is entirely Sony's policy, and you need to ask them to change it
  3. Jonny Barba1 Win User

Paypal payment option

i dunno how to ask questions so i will ask on here

I put paypal on my 360 last year and it has been no problem untill i got my xbox1, It says it is on the system but when i go to buy somthing, it wont come up as a payment option and i dunno y :-(

plz help me, i need to play pvz garden warfare

thanks
  4. Dark Giro Win User

Anyone else experience this?

idk how ive never done it and the layout is constantly canging can never find anything walk me thro it plz
  5. BebThePrecursor Win User

so how are we supposed to properly report people?

like is also said in my question plz not run of the mill awnser like that that is clearly a writen down response from microsfot becase another person litteraly sadi the exact same thing so plz be a good ambasador and read the questiosn first befor trying
    top help (which u guys dont 95% of the time
  6. NiTeLinG Win User

Battlefield Bad Company 1

IDK how many people are still online. but i'd put my money on not many
Thema:

1. Idk how to put my problem into a question so plz read the description. - Similar Threads - Idk put problem

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  4. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  5. So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...: So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it idk what email it's on. Is there a way to like unlink it then put my email and link my new acc...
  6. my friend sent be a pack and idk if i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend sent be a pack and idk if i own it: my friend on xbox sent me pumps n' hoses pack as a gift but im on pc and i can still buy the pack but the one he sent me there isn't a (PC) at the end but the one i can use with farming simulator...
  7. My games are slow and idk why..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games are slow and idk why..: Sometimes my games are running like 5 times slower than normal but I don't know why For example I'm often playing Fortnite and the game take usually 40sec to 1 min to load to the lobby and this...
  8. Idk how to put my Xbox account on my phone bc I think it's deleted but I'm playing on it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Idk how to put my Xbox account on my phone bc I think it's deleted but I'm playing on it...: What do I do if I can't find my Xbox account on and of the apps but I can play it on my Xbox 926dfcc0-75ab-4cde-80e0-42603d41b517
  9. Idk where to put this but I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Idk where to put this but I need help: A long time ago I bought this Xbox 1s for alot of money. And I accidentally put myself as a child and got all these child locks and child setting everywhere in my Xbox. Everything I do the Xbox...
  10. I press the xbox home button it says error then I put in the code did not work idk what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I press the xbox home button it says error then I put in the code did not work idk what to do: oops title was going to be here but I messed up 5f1d215c-6c41-4092-8bcc-e5d7abe1c306