Ideas that I find helpful to fellow xbox users

Discus and support Ideas that I find helpful to fellow xbox users in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have 2 ideas that I would like to see come to Xbox. 1, being able to stream video/audio apps to discord. Like being able to stream Netflix or Disney... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Impossible-Ad-6109, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Ideas that I find helpful to fellow xbox users

I have 2 ideas that I would like to see come to Xbox.

1, being able to stream video/audio apps to discord. Like being able to stream Netflix or Disney plus even the browser to your friends on discord for a movie night.

1. Twitch chat. I feel like there needs to be a way to see twitch chat on your tv screen instead of looking down at your phone or computer.
    submitted by /u/Impossible-Ad-6109
    [link] [comments]

/u/Impossible-Ad-6109, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Blitz23 NZ Win User

Apologies to fellow xbox users

I had both and sold my PS4... Why?

Not because it is a bad console, far from it. Just don't have time to support 2 like last gen and wanted to try both before making an informed decision.

At least you can say you tried both (although you'll still be called an idiot or a liar but certain people) and made a decision based on that rather than just what people say on the internet.

Still looking forward to see what Sony has up their sleeves though!!!
  3. wallsy01 Win User

Wow I wrote this on my phone at work and the spelling is terrible it was meant to say ok guys not gits!
  4. BizarroMantis Win User

Someone is suffering from confusion.
  5. wallsy01 Win User

Yes sorry @bizarromantis when I read it again I had a good lol but then though oh crap that don't look good my bad
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

I love my x1 but recently grabbed a ps4. Thought I'd have both this time around. While I could afford it.
Thema:

Ideas that I find helpful to fellow xbox users

1. Ideas that I find helpful to fellow xbox users - Similar Threads - Ideas find helpful

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  4. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  5. Some ideas that xbox should have

in XboX Insiders
    Some ideas that xbox should have: So basically i’m a streamer and i can’t afford a pc but i can afford a xbox and i want 2 features that could help all xbox streamers a lot! Add streaming studios like OBS, twitch studio, &...
  6. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  7. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  8. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  9. Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!

in XboX Insiders
    Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!: Okay so I know we already have games like dead by daylight and Texas chainsaw massacre, and those games are really fun and loved playing them specially Texas chainsaw massacre when that game...
  10. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095