Idea request for xbox game pass feedback

Discus and support Idea request for xbox game pass feedback in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Ok_Truth_6743 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok_Truth_6743, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Idea request for xbox game pass feedback

/u/Ok_Truth_6743, Feb 16, 2021
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

XBOX GAME PASS FEEDBACK QUESTION/ INFO..

Hey there Ark thanks for taking the time to bring this inquiry to us.

We suggest checking out our
    Xbox Ideas
    page to submit any and all feedback on games, game pass and dlcs. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Series S/X Ultrawide 21:9

You would be best to post a request for this feature to the feedback site. Xbox Feedback
  4. Rostom L Win User

Will Pirate Warriors 4 ever be back on gamepass?

5. Oraclea Win User

Not clear when you buy your game pass subscription

Hi, I know that the official site for Xbox feedback is currently accepting ideas regarding Game Pass- I would encourage you to check it out and consider leaving feedback and/or voting on other ideas there to reach a wider audience: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

James Cameron's Avatar: The Game on Backwards Compatibility

Some clever has made a new Xbox Idea page. Early it was called Xbox Feedback, and game requests for back compatibility were written there. The Xbox Feedback page was good because backwards compatibility was also voted on. Now all your requests have to
    be written here on the forum, if there was a fool in Microsoft, so let her clap!
Thema:

Idea request for xbox game pass feedback

1. Idea request for xbox game pass feedback - Similar Threads - Idea request game

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  4. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  5. Some ideas that xbox should have

in XboX Insiders
    Some ideas that xbox should have: So basically i’m a streamer and i can’t afford a pc but i can afford a xbox and i want 2 features that could help all xbox streamers a lot! Add streaming studios like OBS, twitch studio, &...
  6. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  7. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  8. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  9. I would like to request two ideas that i think many people probably agree with me

in XboX Insiders
    I would like to request two ideas that i think many people probably agree with me: .1 you guys should add more browsers like google chrome and Firefox and many other browsers .2 adding. Download opions just incase if someone wants to download games off the internet or download...
  10. Idea feature for xbox game pass request

in XboX Insiders
    Idea feature for xbox game pass request: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ok_Truth_6743 [link] [comments]