[Idea] Mic-Only Streaming

Discus and support [Idea] Mic-Only Streaming in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey. Don't know it this is the right place to make suggestions, but I think that a Mic-Only Streaming on the Xbox App would be a great feature. In my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gabriel XZ LIVE, Jan 4, 2016.

1. [Idea] Mic-Only Streaming

Hey. Don't know it this is the right place to make suggestions, but I think that a Mic-Only Streaming on the Xbox App would be a great feature.

In my case, for example, my XONE mic got broken. I have a great PC USB Mic, so I usually join groups on the PC app while playing on XONE. It's a great solution, but thing get a little complicated when I need to talk to people in game or on a 360 party (while
    playing a backward compatible game). In that case, I'll need to start a video streaming just to get the mic working, and although it works like a charm, my internet gets far worse since I'm streaming the whole thing, even on low res.

Anyway, it's just something that I think that would be great to have! Thanks for reading folks!

:)

Gabriel XZ LIVE, Jan 4, 2016
  2. Mic works, Start streaming, Mic doesn't work, Stop streaming, Mic works????

Basically got the idea in the subject but yeah not too sure how to attack this problem anymore but to ask for help, my mic connected to my wireless controller that is synced to my xbox works fine when i'm not streaming from my PC but the second I turn streaming
    on, boom! Mic doesn't register my voice but for some reason the audio is still flowing so I can hear in game audio but my mic doesn't work for some reason. I turn off streaming and it works fine and so on and so forth. Any ideas?

Sir Longbottom, Jan 4, 2016
  3. I want to talk to my Xbox One X without a headset

USB mics need to be certified and as such turtle beach have the only one that is compatible.

With USB camera support now available for off the shelf products, we could assume that mics will go the same way but as yet nothing has come through Insider Preview.

You can vote for the ideas posted at uservoice about USB mic support.

Njal the Blue, Jan 4, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

[Idea] Mic-Only Streaming