idea for xbox ambassadors

Discus and support idea for xbox ambassadors in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyway, I'm an Xbox Live Ambassador, and it sometimes happens that I cannot solve a problem, whether it's because I'm lacking the power and rights to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EffectiveWig446, Jan 14, 2014.

1. idea for xbox ambassadors

Anyway, I'm an Xbox Live Ambassador, and it sometimes happens that I cannot solve a problem, whether it's because I'm lacking the power and rights to do so, or something else. If explaining instructions, linking to support pages and troubleshooting doesn't
    work, an Agent is sometimes the solution. I therefore thought of a little feature, which would help us a lot and definitely make it easier for us, Ambassadors, and the customer. It's transferring Xbox Users to an official Xbox Live Support Agent.

Maybe something like this: http://i.imgur.com/9KoCIeS.png

I honestly think it's realistic, and like I said, it'd help out a lot of Ambassadors.

:)

EffectiveWig446, Jan 14, 2014
  2. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Preview Program Level, do you know yours?

You sure that isn't the XBOX ambassador level? (I think ambassador is the right namelol)

tha_villain, Jan 14, 2014
  3. How was the xbox 360 actually made?

Question for ambassadors:

How was the xbox actually made. What gave you the idea and what basic code did you use? I'm happy to have a long discussion about it.

BurlyCreator793, Jan 14, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey there EffectiveWig. idea for xbox ambassadors :) I'm sure they appreciate the thought and wanting to help improve the program, however, this suggestion has already been brought forward and was unfortunately, denied. For any future suggestions, please post in the Private Ambassador
    Forums. idea for xbox ambassadors :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 14, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: