Idea for improvement, not sure where to post.

Discus and support Idea for improvement, not sure where to post. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The tab at the top of my home page with all my notices was a great idea, but. . . .. Unlike the 360, where when getting an invite you could... A- go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by US Oddity, Jun 17, 2015.

1. US Oddity
    US Oddity Guest

The tab at the top of my home page with all my notices was a great idea, but. . . ..

Unlike the 360, where when getting an invite you could...

A- go to a profile and see just who it was sending invites;

B- See what time they sent the invite ( one of the options is to have notices turned off during video).

Just a thought.

:)

US Oddity, Jun 17, 2015
  2. not sure where to post this.

Hey there Dr Bigg! If the GT is still on the console, simply log in, look under Account Management, and see what the WLID is. Is this the same email address you used when trying to log in on the forums?

Mister Gwyther, Jun 17, 2015
  3. NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS....

Jan 2015 and still not done yet..... went to add an XBOX ONE friend on here and it added him to my 360 friends list.

Hamster Herder, Jun 17, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Jun 17, 2015
  5. Daft Badger Win User

6. Hamster Herder Win User

NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS....

Jan 2015 and still not done yet..... went to add an XBOX ONE friend on here and it added him to my 360 friends list.
  7. Whagi Win User

NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS....

The sooner the better I hope. Kind of spoiler the whole community thing for me right now. not being able to see others Xbox One games played or for others to see mine. maybe not a huge thing for some though.
  8. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Not sure where to post this but...

Click Forum Home on the top left hand side of the screen then look on the lower right hand side for the SETTINGS option click that and the option to create a signature is there.

You might appreciate
    this
    too...
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

not sure where to post this.

Hey there Dr Bigg! If the GT is still on the console, simply log in, look under Account Management, and see what the WLID is. Is this the same email address you used when trying to log in on the forums?
Thema:

1. Idea for improvement, not sure where to post. - Similar Threads - Idea improvement sure

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  4. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  5. Some ideas that xbox should have

in XboX Insiders
    Some ideas that xbox should have: So basically i’m a streamer and i can’t afford a pc but i can afford a xbox and i want 2 features that could help all xbox streamers a lot! Add streaming studios like OBS, twitch studio, &...
  6. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  7. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  8. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  9. Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!

in XboX Insiders
    Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!: Okay so I know we already have games like dead by daylight and Texas chainsaw massacre, and those games are really fun and loved playing them specially Texas chainsaw massacre when that game...
  10. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095