Idea feature for xbox game pass request

Discus and support Idea feature for xbox game pass request in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Ok_Truth_6743 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok_Truth_6743, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Idea feature for xbox game pass request

/u/Ok_Truth_6743, Feb 16, 2021
  2. Paul Bab Win User

Can you still share a URL of your captured gameplay? It seems there was an update that may have chan

Hi,

Currently, this option is unavailable - hence, you can share your feature requests and ideas for improving Xbox products and services. The feature teams working on Xbox One, Xbox on Windows, Xbox mobile pass, and Xbox Live regularly review the ideas you
    submit, incorporating them into their work to make your Xbox experience even better. To proceed, visit this
    page.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

MS Rewards are good in America, but not so much everywhere else.

Feature Teams regularly review your suggestions and comments during an Idea Drive. Is there a feature or topic that you think is ready for an Idea Drive? Visit the Idea
    Drive Suggestion Box
    to suggest potential new Idea Drives for Xbox One, Gaming on Windows 10, Game Pass, and other gaming experiences.
  4. LunaLight7 Win User

Please add Hyper Universe in xbox game Pass for PC

Feature Teams regularly review your suggestions and comments during an Idea Drive. Is there a feature or topic that you think is ready for an Idea Drive? Visit the Idea
    Drive Suggestion Box
    to suggest potential new Idea Drives for Xbox One, Gaming on Windows 10, Game Pass, and other gaming experiences.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Request on game pass

Hello M1A,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Currently there is a way to request games. On the

game pass FAQ
    is states to use
    Xbox ideas
    . Give that a look and request what games you like.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. bowski477 Win User

xbox elite controller button combination mapping

Thema:

Idea feature for xbox game pass request

1. Idea feature for xbox game pass request - Similar Threads - Idea feature game

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  4. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  5. Some ideas that xbox should have

in XboX Insiders
    Some ideas that xbox should have: So basically i’m a streamer and i can’t afford a pc but i can afford a xbox and i want 2 features that could help all xbox streamers a lot! Add streaming studios like OBS, twitch studio, &...
  6. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  7. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  8. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  9. Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!

in XboX Insiders
    Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!: Okay so I know we already have games like dead by daylight and Texas chainsaw massacre, and those games are really fun and loved playing them specially Texas chainsaw massacre when that game...
  10. Xbox OS and mobile application feature ideas

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox OS and mobile application feature ideas: 1) Notification that triggers on phone via the Xbox app to input text via phone when the on screen keyboard appears on the Xbox. Currently you can input text already via the Xbox app, but the...