Idea: Bring more functionality to the themes

Discus and support Idea: Bring more functionality to the themes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Specifically, bring Aero Glass, the Windows XP theme, and the Classic theme to the Xbox One, and add the ability to purchase themes in the Store.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RealPortalastical64, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Idea: Bring more functionality to the themes

Specifically, bring Aero Glass, the Windows XP theme, and the Classic theme to the Xbox One, and add the ability to purchase themes in the Store.

submitted by /u/RealPortalastical64
    [link] [comments]

/u/RealPortalastical64, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Tatakai no Kami Win User

The Halo ODST drop pod

Anyone ever notice that as each update comes out they take away more and more of the functionality of Themes and now Avatar Props, they still charge they same but the actual use you get is reduced, it used to be it was easy to see each and every background
    that came with a theme. Then premium themes came out with little backgrounds for the NXE friends list for 3 times the Price of a normal theme. At that time you just needed to look at your friends on the friends list to see their avatar props in action. Now
    with the latest update the Backgrounds for themes all seem to have disappeared so you only see one of the 4 or 5 images that are actually in the theme, the backgrounds to the Avatars are smaller, and you only see the props now if you actually click on your
    friend and bring up their profile.

They might as well do away with Avatars entirely an go back to the Pre NXe look. it probably would work better with Kinect too.
  3. DerVaddi Win User

Unique password for Xbox Live sign in?

4. Farscape247 Win User

Uno!

love the rabbids themed deck, brilliant rules on that one, and they will be bringing more themes out at a later date, chat and video limited to friends for now, which after playing the 360 version for many years could be a good choice due to certain individuals
    with camera's, yuk.
  5. RippenHarra Win User

Upload Studio Revamp

Totally agree that more transitions would be nice and some more themes. I think the music idea has some merit but copyright infringement on songs could be the biggest obstacle.
  6. Das Koop Win User

Dynamic Themes / More Customization Options

I like this idea. I change my background often, but this would be cool to see. I'd like more official themes released with new games.
Thema:

Idea: Bring more functionality to the themes

1. Idea: Bring more functionality to the themes - Similar Threads - Idea Bring more

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  4. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  5. Some ideas that xbox should have

in XboX Insiders
    Some ideas that xbox should have: So basically i’m a streamer and i can’t afford a pc but i can afford a xbox and i want 2 features that could help all xbox streamers a lot! Add streaming studios like OBS, twitch studio, &...
  6. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  7. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  8. Bring back 1 vs. 100 on Xbox and also idea changes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back 1 vs. 100 on Xbox and also idea changes: Bring back 1 vs. 100 on Xbox but open source it turn it into MMO 1 vs no limit Make 1vs100 on all game systems connect it open source on MMO b374c2a8-1fe4-49bb-9348-9e37efbcb87e
  9. I have another game idea. I say we bring back the child hood with the ninja turtles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have another game idea. I say we bring back the child hood with the ninja turtles.: This one would kind of be like injustice and mortal kombat. I would have it where you could play as any character in the Ninja Turtle Universe make up some sort of story mode and basically i...
  10. Idea: Bring more functionality to the themes

in XboX Insiders
    Idea: Bring more functionality to the themes: Specifically, bring Aero Glass, the Windows XP theme, and the Classic theme to the Xbox One, and add the ability to purchase themes in the Store. submitted by /u/RealPortalastical64 [link]...