ID@Xbox devs to get unreal engine 4

Discus and support ID@Xbox devs to get unreal engine 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I'm not mistaken this will be the first game released using the engine ( in 3 days ) Survival horror but considering Zombie's track record with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Apr 24, 2014.

  1. Randver
    Randver Guest

    ID@Xbox devs to get unreal engine 4


    If I'm not mistaken this will be the first game released using the engine ( in 3 days )

    Survival horror but considering Zombie's track record with the Saw series I wouldn't hold your breath for a good game.

    www.zombie.com/.../daylight
     
    Randver, Apr 25, 2014
    #16
  2. Oh I didn't like Saw one bit. It should of been a lot more than what it was (if at all anything). I think its one of those movies that just wont suit a game. It would of taken a very specific developer to get that game right. Manhunt / Rockstar type game
    would of been pretty good.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. ZTROOPER16 Win User

    ID@Xbox devs to get unreal engine 4

    Better looking games doesn't mean good games.
  4. Pyramid Head15 Win User

    ID@Xbox devs to get unreal engine 4

    What it means is they have an accessible(and I assume affordable) engine to use.
  5. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    ID@Xbox devs to get unreal engine 4

    UT REMAKE WOULD BE AWESOME!!! Totally Cloud... I am down.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

    ID@Xbox devs to get unreal engine 4

    True, Ztrooper. <- Wow, say that 3x fast. :p
  7. A Virtual Duck Win User

    ID@Xbox devs to get unreal engine 4

Thema:

ID@Xbox devs to get unreal engine 4

Loading...
  1. ID@Xbox devs to get unreal engine 4 - Similar Threads - ID@Xbox devs unreal

  2. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200) Feel...
  4. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200) Feel free...
  5. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  6. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  7. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  8. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  9. Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name

    in XboX Insiders
    Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  10. Error 500: ID@xbox dev log in application

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 500: ID@xbox dev log in application: I attempted to Sign in to my Microsoft dev account for my ID@xbox application, but I was unable to log in Error 500: Something went wrong. We've encountered an issue! Please refresh the page or...