I'd REALLY like some answers, because for once, I'm at a complete loss as to what to expect.

Discus and support I'd REALLY like some answers, because for once, I'm at a complete loss as to what to expect. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just got home after spending Thanksgiving with my family and found out my account was permanently banned. I have NO idea what the ban was for, and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brian Jones5, Nov 25, 2023.

1. Brian Jones5
    Brian Jones5 Guest

I'd REALLY like some answers, because for once, I'm at a complete loss as to what to expect.

I just got home after spending Thanksgiving with my family and found out my account was permanently banned. I have NO idea what the ban was for, and I wasn't within 10 miles of my console when the ban took effect, as I'd been 50 miles away for an entire DAY at that point. Hell, I don't even know if I was banned for something I even DID. So why is my account permanently banned when I only have 4 strikes and don't even CONSIDER doing anything worse than a little trash talk? What happens if Xbox appeals my ban? Do they compensate me for banning my account when they shouldn't have done so? Do I even get an APOLOGY?

:)

Brian Jones5, Nov 25, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: