I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

Discus and support I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luke Earl, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Luke Earl
    Luke Earl Guest

I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi'

:)

Luke Earl, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox 360 profile picture and no games played. Is it possible for me to take the account username in any way?

You can use t, but you will be given a suffix since the tag is already in use on the servers.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox 360 profile picture and no games played. Is it possible for me to take the account username in any way?

The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi'
    There is no way to request a gamertag be free up.

As of 2018 if a user doesnt sign into their xbox profile within 5 years then their gamertag would be freed up. If they dont sign into an associated Microsoft (such as outlook, office 365, etc) service within 2 years then that would also free up their gamertag.

So basically all it would take for their gamertag to never be reset would be to login to their Microsoft account to check their email once every 2 years.

To add, if there are any others with the same name (with a hashtag and numbers at the end) then even if the original gamertag without the hashtag is freed up youd still have a hashtag and numbers at the end of yours unless all the people who have the same name change theirs to something else as well.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I take a username from an obviously inactive account?

Just because a Xbox account has 0 gamerscore and 0 friends, doesn't mean the account is not active somewhere on the microsoft network. If it is still being used, which it seems it might be then the username of the account cannot be given to someone else.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I Want to Make New Friends on Xbox...Keep Reading

There's plenty of clubs on Xbox Live made for the sold purpose of finding new friends. I'd also recommend checking out the Xbox Ambassadors program, its also a good place to find new friends and take on engaging activities.

You can add me if me you like, too... My gamertag is my username on here too.
  6. WPAK Win User

My friend modded my gamerscore.. help

Sorry, but you can not (nobody can) undo what that 'friend' has done. it may take some time, but your gamerscore will likely be reset to 0 and will be labelled as a cheater. You won't be able to re earn any of those achievements with the account
Thema:

1. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox... - Similar Threads - I'd username dead

2. Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...: Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can get for the TV out part? Possibly plug into the USB on the xbox and plug the hdmi into that?...
  3. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  4. I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible: I have a Series X and I use a gigabyte g32qca with freesync premium pro 165hz 1440p monitor. it can recieve 4k signal and output hdr at 4k signal in 60hz with hdr, or get 1440p at 120hz losing...
  5. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  6. Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter: Hello I'm looking for a Bluetooth Xbox adapter. I'm at this point using two headsets, one for gaming and the other one for watching TV. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you...
  7. Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...: Hi all hopefully someone can help I'd turned cross play option off in my xbox settings so I'd only play with xbox users but now when I try to turn it back on again its saying it on I.e I can play...
  8. I'd like to know if the issue of discord wanting me to re link my account is an issue on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'd like to know if the issue of discord wanting me to re link my account is an issue on...: Ive tried un linking and re linking and multiple other methods but i cant use anything discord related on xbox right now. c928bd2a-9798-40b9-87ab-77c1effc977d
  9. Hi there, I'd like to know where can I repair a series s controller that's out of warranty...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I'd like to know where can I repair a series s controller that's out of warranty...: I have 2 series s controllers that both have a problem with the right bumper as they both don't click, I can't order a repair online as they both are out of warranty, I just want to know how much...
  10. I'd like to request a username change (Minecraft: For Java)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to request a username change (Minecraft: For Java): Pretty much, I stopped playing for awhile but have recently gotten back into the game (Minecraft: For Java) and had trouble logging in, Once I managed to get back in I had realized that I had been...