I’d like to reset my home xbox limit

Discus and support I’d like to reset my home xbox limit in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello i’m looking to reset my home xbox limit is that possible by any chance? ddd1ed5e-42e6-460f-bf6c-d21742b34817 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by wsglilniggq, Nov 9, 2021.

1. wsglilniggq
    wsglilniggq Guest

Hello i’m looking to reset my home xbox limit is that possible by any chance?

:)

wsglilniggq, Nov 9, 2021
  2. carlos m hernandez j Win User

Hello i’m looking to reset my home xbox limit is that possible by any chance?
    Hey I end up landing my account to my nephew he over used to sharing there’s anyway you guys can help me and resetting my account please
  3. Smwutches Win User

Customer support can’t offer additional switches. If you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and need assistance, select Help when you see the message Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception. If you don't see a survey, you'll have to wait until the limit resets on its own.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Read the information above your post.
  5. Castellus Zemi Win User

I need to reset my Home Xbox

To home your xbox go to settings, under personalization click my home Xbox. The select make this my home Xbox. If it gives your an error "you have reached your yearly limit" or something like that you can call official Xbox customer
    support and ask to reset your home limit.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time
  6. WayneGustafson Win User

can i reset xbox home limit

I want to reset my limit on home XboxResets
Thema:

1. I’d like to reset my home xbox limit - Similar Threads - I’d reset home

2. I’d like to see a new game I’d think would be fun

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’d like to see a new game I’d think would be fun: Hey I came up with a game I’d thought be fun I’d like to share info about what I’d think would be fun it’s a car game where you can build different types of engine and turbos and superchargers and...
  3. Xbox Dashboard changes I’d like too see

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard changes I’d like too see: Moveable Ad tiles towards the bottom very bottom. Pin a game to front so the tile doesn’t switch Have GamePass titles coming soon under games Recently added game Allowing us to change the Top...
  4. I’d like a refund on nba 2k23 Xbox one vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’d like a refund on nba 2k23 Xbox one vc: My build on 2k was deleted so I would like a refund 4aab418f-081c-4bdc-8fe9-d82e201bdb43
  5. Is there anyway I’d be able to get/recover my old old Xbox 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I’d be able to get/recover my old old Xbox 360 account?: So this all begins in 2006 when my dad purchased a used Xbox 360 for me on Christmas. I was insanely excited to have my own 360 and be able to play the next gen games at the time, but I’m that...
  6. Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller...

in XboX Insiders
    Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller...: Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller like ps5’s submitted by /u/Jerry1610 [link] [comments]
  7. I’m really fed up. Can’t get into account and getting no support. Wish I’d never bought the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m really fed up. Can’t get into account and getting no support. Wish I’d never bought the...: My old Xbox one S broke so I got the new series X. Spent so much money on it but it may as well be a brick as I can’t remember my login details. I have my gamer tag, all the games I’ve ever...
  8. Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...: The Microsoft Reward point system is great, the System gives you a lot of interesting quests varying from earning the points on the mobile app or suggesting a game to you like Sea of Thieves...
  9. OMG XBOX [if you were human I’d pass you the rope]

in XboX Insiders
    OMG XBOX [if you were human I’d pass you the rope]: I’ve put up with your updates causing my Xbox to not start up and need to format the damn thing again like around 4 times now And I haven’t said anything when in the last 2 months I been on...
  10. I’d love to see resident evil 2 And resident evil 3 remake available for the GamePass or...

in XboX Insiders
    I’d love to see resident evil 2 And resident evil 3 remake available for the GamePass or...: I’ve seen the trailer for the resident evil 2 and the Resident evil 3 remake games and they look so awesome and lots of fun to play I was wondering if theese 2 games could be included in the...