I'd like to know if the issue of discord wanting me to re link my account is an issue on...

Discus and support I'd like to know if the issue of discord wanting me to re link my account is an issue on... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Ive tried un linking and re linking and multiple other methods but i cant use anything discord related on xbox right now.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by HoustonRay, Dec 17, 2023.

1. HoustonRay
    HoustonRay Guest

I'd like to know if the issue of discord wanting me to re link my account is an issue on...

Ive tried un linking and re linking and multiple other methods but i cant use anything discord related on xbox right now.

:)

HoustonRay, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

I'd like to know if the issue of discord wanting me to re link my account is an issue on either xbox or discord's end.

Hi HoustonRay, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this problem, but don't worry, this problem may be a sequel to what happened with the Xbox servers a while ago, but that problem has already been resolved by Xbox, so I understand this problem no longer appears. In the Xbox Services states, how long have you been having this problem?

Based on information obtained here from the community forum, I found that a user who was having this same problem found the solution through a response from the Independent Advisor Ronnieee:

1. Enter the "Discord Connections" options and unlink the Xbox account.
    2. And also disavow it, it will send you a message if you are sure, say yes.
    3. Once this is done, link your account again but from the Xbox mobile application.
    4. Go to linked accounts and relink Discord from there.

Credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/a738086a-08c1-4e37-bbc0-b6401f53ce5c

Let me know if this was helpful to you; If it persists, it is better to contact support.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Owen Shelton Win User

Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

I also have the exact same issue. I re link my account after deleting everything etc but it’s still takes me back to my Xbox discord app telling me there is an issue re linking. Then tells me to re link again…
  4. Owen Shelton Win User

Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

Me too, I’m having this issue today. Despite me re linking all of my accounts and re booting everything it still asking me to re link my Xbox and discord accounts after I have done this via all the apps.
  5. dtm sgbh Win User

Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

Me too, I’m having this issue today. Despite me re linking all of my accounts and re booting everything it still asking me to re link my Xbox and discord accounts after I have done this via all the apps.
    Me too, I think this is an xbox issue
  6. TheRagingAppleX Win User

My Xbox keeps saying to relink my discord and I’ve done it 5 times and still nothing someone please help

There is an console update and Discord update out too. But i still have the issue of unable to re-link my accounts.
Thema:

1. I'd like to know if the issue of discord wanting me to re link my account is an issue on... - Similar Threads - I'd issue discord

2. Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can...: Hi there, my hdmi port is not working on my xbox. I'd there some sort of adaptor that I can get for the TV out part? Possibly plug into the USB on the xbox and plug the hdmi into that?...
  3. Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'd 3 quarters of my xbox screen glitched and how do I fix it: The top right quarter is all stretched out and the bottom half is just black and I don't know how to fix it 8ea5438a-22de-48c2-bd86-8ffd13470b49
  4. I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible: I have a Series X and I use a gigabyte g32qca with freesync premium pro 165hz 1440p monitor. it can recieve 4k signal and output hdr at 4k signal in 60hz with hdr, or get 1440p at 120hz losing...
  5. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  6. Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter: Hello I'm looking for a Bluetooth Xbox adapter. I'm at this point using two headsets, one for gaming and the other one for watching TV. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you...
  7. Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...: Hi all hopefully someone can help I'd turned cross play option off in my xbox settings so I'd only play with xbox users but now when I try to turn it back on again its saying it on I.e I can play...
  8. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e
  9. Hi there, I'd like to know where can I repair a series s controller that's out of warranty...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I'd like to know where can I repair a series s controller that's out of warranty...: I have 2 series s controllers that both have a problem with the right bumper as they both don't click, I can't order a repair online as they both are out of warranty, I just want to know how much...
  10. I'd REALLY like some answers, because for once, I'm at a complete loss as to what to expect.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd REALLY like some answers, because for once, I'm at a complete loss as to what to expect.: I just got home after spending Thanksgiving with my family and found out my account was permanently banned. I have NO idea what the ban was for, and I wasn't within 10 miles of my console when the...