I'd like to join the Xbox Ambassador Program but am unable to.

Discus and support I'd like to join the Xbox Ambassador Program but am unable to. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was previously an Xbox Ambassador but was removed from the program with no reason provided. I will attach images that show I have no enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xhakyn, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Xhakyn
    Xhakyn Guest

I was previously an Xbox Ambassador but was removed from the program with no reason provided. I will attach images that show I have no enforcement history and that I’m denied access to the program. My gamertag is and I meet the requirements I’ve seen listed like being 18+, having over 15,000 Gamerscore and having no enforcement history. While I was in the program, I never abused the program and wasn’t active in it because I was only on Xbox, now that I have a PC, I’d like to be active and help people in the Microsoft community. I would like to know what I can do to help and become a part of the Ambassador Program again. If anyone can help me that would be awesome.

I'd like to join the Xbox Ambassador Program but am unable to. [​IMG]

I'd like to join the Xbox Ambassador Program but am unable to. [​IMG]

:)

Xhakyn, Aug 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: