I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible

Discus and support I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Series X and I use a gigabyte g32qca with freesync premium pro 165hz 1440p monitor. it can recieve 4k signal and output hdr at 4k signal in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrédérickLe Breton, Mar 11, 2024.

1. I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible

I have a Series X and I use a gigabyte g32qca with freesync premium pro 165hz 1440p monitor. it can recieve 4k signal and output hdr at 4k signal in 60hz with hdr, or get 1440p at 120hz losing hdr. it's supposed to downscale 4k signal, but with a hdmi 2.0 I think it's what keeps it from getting HDR at 1440p and 120fps freesync e.t.c. I've looked at guides and posts all around and there's alot of people running on monitor with 2.0 hdmi who are in the same boat. I'd like HDR to be avaible at a native 1440p resolution if possible with freesync premium pro it should be able to do it imo is this the right place to ask for features? if not please let me know where the best place is thanks

:)

FrédérickLe Breton, Mar 11, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible