ICMP help please

Discus and support ICMP help please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I cannot connect to Xbox live and sometimes the internet they change each time I test my connection. It was working fine yesterday but come... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FnP IlLuSiOnzZ, Feb 16, 2014.

1. ICMP help please

Hello I cannot connect to Xbox live and sometimes the internet they change each time I test my connection.

It was working fine yesterday but come today I cannot connect due to an error with ICMP not being sent properly from my modem.

I have spoke to customer help server and they couldn't resolve the issue and pointed me here. ( Thanks to Evee for trying to resolve this issue )

I use a wireless connection and also my modem is Virgin media I live in the UK.

Thanks in advance if you can help me!

:)

FnP IlLuSiOnzZ, Feb 16, 2014
  2. the toolkey
    the toolkey Guest
    ICMP Errors!

i've got the same problem, ICMP error. Don't know how to fix it. please smn help me! thank you

the toolkey, Feb 16, 2014
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    SUDDEN ICMP ERROR PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Hey there Jah! (and really anyone else who sees this thread!) There are some great steps to help in here, and also here: Xbox 360 ICMP Error | Xbox ICMP
    Error

If between this thread and that guide, it doesn't take care of the issue for you, please make a fresh thread- since the solution can be different depending on your network setup. Thanks!

Miss Ermine, Feb 16, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

ICMP help please

Hey there FnP!

Appreciate if you could post up the model number of your "modem". Is your Virgin media "modem" also a router built-in, or do you use a stand alone router? If so, post up the make and model.

Could you detailing out any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up solutions that you have already tried.

If its possible, could you try connect using an Ethernet cable instead of wireless.

Thank you!

taidara, Feb 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

ICMP help please