Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6...

Discus and support Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6 members. It is not starting when there are 7 or 8 members.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sai Adithya, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Sai Adithya
    Sai Adithya Guest

Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6...

Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6... [​IMG]
    Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6 members. It is not starting when there are 7 or 8 members. Please help

:)

Sai Adithya, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Sai Adithya Win User

Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6 members. It is not starting when there are 8 members. Please help

Thank you so much for the reply . I will try these solutions. Thanks again
  3. Sai Adithya Win User

Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6 members. It is not starting when there are 8 members. Please help

Thanks for reply

We all play on laptop. Some of us use windows 10 and some use windows 11

I haven't tried any solution. We don't know what causing this error. I have posted the photo for reference.

We haven't tried other games ,most of the time we play Asphalt 9 as it loads quickly.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Sai

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?

If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?

If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:

Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Could be an issue with Asphalt itself and not the PC, I can suggest some things to try, but if the issue persists you may need to reach gameloft support

http://support.gameloft.com

A.

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update

Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, go to windows settings > apps > search for Asphalt 9 app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Restart the PC and try again

B.

Press Windows button and type Services

On Services App from the list of results, press right-click and run it as administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Game Save

Xbox Live Networking Service

Gaming Services

And do this with each of the services listed above:

Right-click over the service and select Properties.

Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic (if not, change it to automatic)

If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services

Restart your PC and try again

C. Try using a different Wi-Fi network, for this purpose you can share mobile data via Wi-Fi hotspot or USB connection and try in that way

D. Reinstall the game
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You’re welcome!

Hope one of the solutions above does the trick :)
Thema:

1. Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6... - Similar Threads - Iam unable play

2. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  3. Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....: Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong. It dosent happen with other game just with the witcher ffc32eaf-3fe0-49a0-a833-adc0f22ba0e2
  4. Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work...: Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work because the guy iam buying it from has played the game with his acount before. could anybody help me out?...
  5. Iam banned forza horizon 5 no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iam banned forza horizon 5 no reason: Iam banned forza horizon 5 no reason 4a6b5675-1c70-478a-a063-55fe2001ec5c
  6. Iam Banned from xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Iam Banned from xbox: Hello xbox team i got banned but my account got hacked i recovered it can you unban me and thx Xbox account banned i cant play games like minecraft iam using windows 11 My account : *** Die...
  7. It won't let me play Minecraft,saying Iam not signed onto account but I can play all other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me play Minecraft,saying Iam not signed onto account but I can play all other...: Since I updated and had a problem with an update amf a Game from the marketplace, it says I am not signed onto my account and it will not let me play. 8c8ccacc-c456-4c8b-8b4c-f66868347c3d
  8. I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even though iam having Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even though iam having Xbox live gold: I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even it is an Xbox live gold game iam having Xbox live gold but I can't able to install it is showing in my games and apps but if I click on it...
  9. IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND: IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND 16d7e64a-7754-42f0-a923-f173f8c33789
  10. Notification of people logging on to xbox iam nolonger friends with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification of people logging on to xbox iam nolonger friends with: Hello i been getting Notification of people logging on to xbox iam nolonger friends with. 0def9e50-b204-4d22-b977-1f41f1bd4f9b