I'am being electrocuted by my Xbox controller!
Discus and support I'am being electrocuted by my Xbox controller! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, For the past few days (4 days to be exact) I have been getting electrocuted by my wired Xbox 360 controller. The first time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D Ru3n, Jan 2, 2014.
Thema:
I'am being electrocuted by my Xbox controller!
Loading...
-
I'am being electrocuted by my Xbox controller! - Similar Threads - I'am being electrocuted
-
Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...
in XboX InsidersDisc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under... -
How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...
in XboX InsidersHow is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was... -
I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...
in XboX InsidersI don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...: After the recent update I now see clippy next to all my messages from Xbox. I suppose if they're bringing him back i can finally accept the death of Cortana assistant on console. Will not let me... -
Back to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.
in XboX InsidersBack to being Special. What have I missed in recent years.: Hello all I have not been active with Insider in a few years (ex original Insider from about a decade ago when Ark survival first came out) just wanted to know what everyone’s thoughts are about... -
My settings are being charged and I didn't approve this
in XboX InsidersMy settings are being charged and I didn't approve this: So twice now in the last couple of weeks I have turned on my console and been greeted by the message that my console has been switched to shutdown mode instead of standby. I believe this is a... -
Still haven’t gotten the update despite being part of the insiders program
in XboX InsidersStill haven’t gotten the update despite being part of the insiders program: I haven’t gotten the update after 1 week. I’m part of the insiders program. Is there anything else I can do to get the update? submitted by /u/UnquietSilver11 [link] [comments] -
profile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.
in XboX Insidersprofile pics are being see as default ones and cannot access certain games/apps.: everyone’s profile pictures have been set to default for me i’ve been told it’s a privacy setting so i’ve made it so it’s adult default and it doesn’t save at all.i try to go on discord and it... -
i'am a xbox insider user and my xbox is showing the error e101.
in XboX Insidersi'am a xbox insider user and my xbox is showing the error e101.: I'm an xbox insider, I turned on the video game to play, and when I turned it on, the error e106 appeared. I tried to restore the xbox and nothing frustrated, I tried to install the offline... -
Is anyone having a difficult time as I'am controlling the plane
in XBoX Games and AppsIs anyone having a difficult time as I'am controlling the plane: So my biggest problem is turning the plane around yet I drop so much altitude that I almost always crash. Whether it be knifing or whatever and even straightening out the plane is difficult I...