Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work...

Discus and support Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work because the guy iam buying it from has played the game with his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hidde006, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Hidde006
    Hidde006 Guest

Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work...

Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work because the guy iam buying it from has played the game with his acount before. could anybody help me out?

:)

Hidde006, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work because the guy iam buying it from has played the game with his acount before. could anybody help me out?

The DVD disc version would have had a one-time activation key. Once the key is redeemed it is added to the account it was redeemed on. The game can not be re-sold. If this person is offering the game for sale, it's a scam.

Besides, the DVD disc version is now nearly three years out of date. The game will need to be downloaded to get the latest version.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

If series s/x for flight SIM 2020 yes

.if for Xbox one then only works with xbox one games not cloud like flight sim

You can install flight sim on xbox series consoles
  4. KaitoCam Win User

Thrustmaster flight joystick

I can't confirm for GTA but I'm pretty sure it'll be supported for Flight Sim 2020.
  5. SpookyDiver Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - USB controller detection problem (CH Controllers)

"Hi All

Hope someone can help me.

Successfully configured my CH Flight Sim Yoke to work Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 and did some flying around and landing around my hometown no problems. The configuration setup was saved. I then closed the game down.

Now when I start up Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 it no longer detects the CH Flight Sim Yoke. I have also tried plugging in the CH Fighterstick (which was previously detected) and it is now undetected as well.

The USB ports work fine outside Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 as tested by adding a second keyboard. (update: under Windows 10 device manager I also checked to can see if Windows 10 detects the insertion and removal of the CH controllers - I confirmed OK that
    Windows 10 had no problems detecting the addition and removal of the controllers.

It seems to be a detection problem by Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 (despite the fact Windows 10 can detect the controllers)

Welcome any advise why Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 has 'forgotten' its plug in controls.

TIA

Des (tippiersaucer2)"
    This afternoon I was playing FS 2020 with an Xbox controller because Flight gear is not available anywhere, except at Ama..n for 400-500% price markups. Today I received a Thrustmaster Rudder pedal I bought at the Microsoft Store and FS 2020 detect it without
    problems. After setting up the axis, I played for awhile and got off. When I got back on a few minutes later my Xbox controller was gone from FS2020. The Rudder Pedals were still showing and working, but no signs of the controller. Unplugging, rebooting
    the PC (Windows 10 Pro latest) did not do any good. I tried the controller with Steam games and it works as usual, so there is something going on with FS 2020 recognizing USB devices for sure....
  6. Ignatius SCHOLTZ Win User

Microsoft Flight simulator for PC

It is Flight sim 2020 40th edition.
Thema:

1. Iam about to buy a pre owend dvd box flight sim 2020, but i am not sure if it will work... - Similar Threads - Iam buy pre

2. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  3. Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....: Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong. It dosent happen with other game just with the witcher ffc32eaf-3fe0-49a0-a833-adc0f22ba0e2
  4. Iam banned forza horizon 5 no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iam banned forza horizon 5 no reason: Iam banned forza horizon 5 no reason 4a6b5675-1c70-478a-a063-55fe2001ec5c
  5. Iam Banned from xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Iam Banned from xbox: Hello xbox team i got banned but my account got hacked i recovered it can you unban me and thx Xbox account banned i cant play games like minecraft iam using windows 11 My account : *** Die...
  6. It won't let me play Minecraft,saying Iam not signed onto account but I can play all other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me play Minecraft,saying Iam not signed onto account but I can play all other...: Since I updated and had a problem with an update amf a Game from the marketplace, it says I am not signed onto my account and it will not let me play. 8c8ccacc-c456-4c8b-8b4c-f66868347c3d
  7. Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6...: [img] Iam unable to play with my friends in club race. The game starts only when there are 6 members. It is not starting when there are 7 or 8 members. Please help...
  8. I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even though iam having Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even though iam having Xbox live gold: I can't able to install tekken 6 for Xbox series s even it is an Xbox live gold game iam having Xbox live gold but I can't able to install it is showing in my games and apps but if I click on it...
  9. IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND: IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND 16d7e64a-7754-42f0-a923-f173f8c33789
  10. Sorry for my english iam french haha... iam buy minecraft xbox360 city texture pack, i dont ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry for my english iam french haha... iam buy minecraft xbox360 city texture pack, i dont ...: Sorry for my english iam french haha... iam buy minecraft xbox360 city texture pack, i dont save my game because the game view the trial version of pack. Please help me...