IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

Discus and support IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Defiant_Insect2361, Jun 20, 2024.

1. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead by an application such as those to hear music when playing a game. So IA would be very usefully.

submitted by /u/Defiant_Insect2361
    [link] [comments]

/u/Defiant_Insect2361, Jun 20, 2024
  2. HairyLoveSpuds Win User

When does the XBOX One comes to the Netherlands???

There is no reason why they could not release the console in these countries, even with the language issues, a lot of these countries have English speaking people, and most of the Xbox One purchasers, i am sure want to play the games, and are not so worried
    about when their native language is supported.

-

First and foremost, people want to play the games that have been released for the Xbox One
  3. 7sldv7 Win User

Language support in Forza Horizon 4

Hi, do you also know maybe, so, I also gonna buy Assassin’s Creed Origin, and I’ve already checked a lot of websites, and people have problem with language in this game. So, do you know, if I’ll have russian region on my xbox, will it be able to change
    language in THAT GAME?
  4. ngocphi Win User

games and dashboard in other languages

You have to keep in mind international laws control content

Usk have severe laws as far as games goes content is based on the language of majority of a region

Would make no sense to sell a localized version for germany for 100 people

And no seperate languages selection ia rare in games
  5. seesee7 Win User

deutsches live konto, spiele win8 in english spielen? [Translation: German live account, play games win8 in english?]

That is the reason I did not do this (yet).

No plan to support ENGLISH as a secondary language for the region "Germany"? I think as most software/games are in english a lot of people in different non-english regions would like to use/play in the original language. So an English language for ANY region
    might even be the best option.

I even put my Win8 into english, there a download for the display language is possible, why not for Xbox live games?

Any chance for that?
  6. ngocphi Win User

wrong language in GonD Tomb Raider

What region is your account?

If it ia france then only french will be available

As with all content it ia set by the region of your account not your locale

Very few games support ingame multiple languages

If your lucky yoi get two languages

If you live in canada there are two versions french and english but both are clearly labeled
Thema:

IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

1. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of... - Similar Threads - gaming language knows

2. Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.: I am just gonna flat out state that it is unacceptable how badly this platform is for people that do not have English as their first language, and do not want their entire Windows to be English,...
  3. How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...: As I stated I was playing call of duty MW3 zombies when I went down and I asked players for help and a guy asked where I was and when I told him I didn’t know where I was he started bad mouthing...
  4. Changing Game Language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing Game Language: Hi. I have recently moved to Germany where I have purchased an xbox x and i have installed COD World At War but I can not get the game language to change to English, it will only give German. I...
  5. I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer: I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I downloaded the game with English language support on the computer, but the game is in Spanish and there are no language changes in the game. How can I...
  6. language. I want a solution for this.When I try to download the game from an Arabic store,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    language. I want a solution for this.When I try to download the game from an Arabic store,...: When I try to download the game from an Arabic store, I cannot, but my friend downloaded it in Arabic, but they want me to download it from the United States, and the United States does not...
  7. NO LAUNCH OPTIONS SETTING, NO LANGUAGE SETTING, IN NEW XBOX APP GAME SETTING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO LAUNCH OPTIONS SETTING, NO LANGUAGE SETTING, IN NEW XBOX APP GAME SETTING: same as topic ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 189c31a2-93d7-49bc-bfc2-13430cedfc87
  8. Default language in EA App is assumed russian with Xbox PC Game Pass settings set to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Default language in EA App is assumed russian with Xbox PC Game Pass settings set to...: Hello! I'm from Ukraine and I was one of the first to buy the PC Game Pass when it launched in Ukraine. However, there is an integration with EA, where you can install and play games from EA in...
  9. Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass): I am playing Age of Empires IV in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) through a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I am deeply disappointed as the game is only in English and there is no way to...
  10. Change language (audio, UI, text) of Starfield / NO language option in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change language (audio, UI, text) of Starfield / NO language option in the game: I am super annoyed about the fact that the Xbox App does NOT give me the option I want to install a game in and that games like Gears 5 or Starfield also do NOT have a language option IN GAME. My...