I would like to speak with costumer service over the phone please

Discus and support I would like to speak with costumer service over the phone please in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to talk to someone over the phone please 5906ae45-6726-4374-a730-469fd1de3660 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joel Roach, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Joel Roach
    Joel Roach Guest

I would like to talk to someone over the phone please

:)

Joel Roach, Nov 10, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. VibroPlex Win User

Gamertag was banned and was still charged for a year of Xbox Live

Speak to an agent, like, over the phone.
  4. Smwutches Win User

i would like to speak to enforcement team member please

5. ShockedSinger48 Win User

you wont be able to because the moderators are corrupt!!!!!
    LMAO! Thanks for that hard laugh!
  6. iPrEdAtOr101 Win User

you wont be able to because the moderators are corrupt!!!!!
Thema:

1. I would like to speak with costumer service over the phone please - Similar Threads - speak costumer service

2. I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my shipping label for my in warranty repair - can't speak to a human !: Hi I am trying to get my elite controller repaired I have tried two separate service orders now - fhe shipping label is never delivered to my email or online account. I have checked my junk. Can...
  3. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  4. How to speak into my mic without having to hold it in my mouth

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to speak into my mic without having to hold it in my mouth: I bought this spirit fire bundle pack and when I talk I have to hold the mic in my mouth in other for players and other people to hear me 5be9e550-76b9-4002-b752-e0e806b26796
  5. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  6. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  7. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  8. How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox: How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox 6f231c76-603f-44b0-8e51-97d8cddf8e9f
  9. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  10. Can I please speak to someone about this

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I please speak to someone about this: 2 months ago I sent in a submit case review and it was about my Xbox being hacked by someone and they said the n word to their account and then they reported me because of the discord dispute that...