I would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your...

Discus and support I would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to report a site giving a pirated version of a game 'Sea of Thieves', as not only is it illegal, but people that use this will have their... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Player 21, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Player 21
    Player 21 Guest

I would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your...

I wanted to report a site giving a pirated version of a game 'Sea of Thieves', as not only is it illegal, but people that use this will have their credentials stolen if left for a long period of time. Somehow, you're able to play with legit players AND even use your legit account to play on this game. I tried using this site:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/cfr/report.aspx?rtc=1 but every time I complete the form, it doesn't allow me to submit. I was hoping for some answers on what I can do to assist this site being taken down and maybe saving more people from being potentially hacked.

:)

Player 21, Nov 28, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your Credentials as you are playing

Hi Player 2. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'd advise reporting the site to your local law enforcement, they'd be more equipped to investigate this. Your country may have an organisation that deals with piracy complaints too. Additionally, if the site shows in search on Bing you can report it. I believe Google offers the same functionality.

https://www.microsoft.com/concern/bing

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. HG Bl4ckOut Win User

AnimeTubeUnlimited

Acording to the developers of anime tube no reason was provided for the termination of there app i follow them on facebook im not saying your wrong but i would think if it was a pirate site it would of been shut down just like kiss anime did most pirate
    site get shut down quickly 9anime has been around forever
  4. mgzin66 Win User

GameFly

I used to use goozex for quite awhile and really liked it. It's a game trade site.

-

They basically fell apart about a year ago but looks like they are coming back. That's an option for you guys if you've never tried it.

-

I will be looking at it with next gen games for sure.
  5. CND AAA Beef Win User

360 games playable on PC rumors

Well, it's theoretically possible. The Xbox is basically a PC. However, MS would never do this, as it would make the pirating of Xbox games so much easier.
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Assassin's Creed: Unity to feature 4-player co-op - report

Lmao!!

As for a sailing only game, as much fun as it was to be a pirate I would need more than just sailing as I really enjoyed the basics back in AC2 but I would sure welcome it if it came regardless.
Thema:

1. I would like to report a site that is basically Pirating a game, and tries to use your... - Similar Threads - report site basically

2. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  3. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio: I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the Series X, when in party there is no option...
  4. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  5. Why can I not appeal on a false report?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not appeal on a false report?: So my Xbox account was suspended for violating community standards however I have reviewed the community standards and have in fact not violated the standards at all but, Microsoft does not give...
  6. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  7. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  8. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  9. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.: Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently...
  10. How do I report a racist and offensive ad on Microsoft Causal Game site?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I report a racist and offensive ad on Microsoft Causal Game site?: While playing Microsoft Solitaire, I saw an totally inappropriate ad about Asians being discriminated by President Biden. The ad was misleading, racist and offensive. And untrue....