I Would Like To Report A Gamertag On Xbox 360

Discus and support I Would Like To Report A Gamertag On Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Their I Am On The Xbox 360 And This Guy Called Mr Lowrider98 Has Been Harassing Me And Other People And Ruining Their Game Experience By Talking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnQuilligan, Sep 24, 2017.

1. I Would Like To Report A Gamertag On Xbox 360

Hi Their I Am On The Xbox 360 And This Guy Called Mr Lowrider98 Has Been Harassing Me And Other People And Ruining Their Game Experience By Talking Trash In A Xbox Live Party He Sais Some Mean Things Like Telling People To Go And
    Kill Themselves When That Is Taken Verry Seriously He Also Mods On A Game Called Midnight Club LA He Freezes The Whole Lobby With His Modded Car I And Many Others Have Filed A Complaint From The Xbox 360 Console Itself And No Action Has Been Taken Against
    This Horrible Person I Would Really Like For The Enforcement Team To Do Something About This Because Its Getting Worse I And Many Others Like To Make Sure Xbox Is Safe For Everyone To Use And To Not Deal With Any Bullies At All.

:)

JohnQuilligan, Sep 24, 2017
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    I Would Like To Report An Xbox 360 Player

Hi

Firstly you should not have posted the other players gamertag on the forums, Please be aware the Xbox Enforcement team do not use the web site and can only be contacted through the
    Xbox Enforcement web site.

The only course of action available is to report and mute the other player as
    guided here
    or
    file a complaint

gds1972, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I Would Like To Report An Xbox 360 Player

Marking them as avoid won't affect the complaint, so you don't necessarily have to, but it will affect their rep too and hopefully keep other people from playing with them.

Smwutches, Sep 24, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

As long as you have filed a complaint via the console, the enforcement team will look into it. That is the only way to report a person. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Sep 24, 2017
  5. I have filed many complaints through the console when I was in a party with him he was swearing I reported him nothing happened how do I get them to investigate by filing a complaint do I have to file a lot or just 1

JohnQuilligan, Oct 14, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    It only takes 1 valid complaint.

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  7. ok so on the 360 if I see a modder I only file 1 complaint and they will investigate it because I thought they don't care about people modding anymore or swearing on the 360?

JohnQuilligan, Oct 19, 2017
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The code of conduct/terms of service applies to Live on the 360 too. So they do take care of issues like that.

Smwutches, Oct 19, 2017
  9. mate its 2017 I don't think they do modders will never stop and the enforcement team need to fix up

JohnQuilligan, Nov 1, 2018
  10. JohnQuilligan Win User

The code of conduct/terms of service applies to Live on the 360 too. So they do take care of issues like that.
    mate its 2017 I don't think they do modders will never stop and the enforcement team need to fix up
  11. JohnQuilligan Win User

ok so on the 360 if I see a modder I only file 1 complaint and they will investigate it because I thought they don't care about people modding anymore or swearing on the 360?
  12. Smwutches Win User

13. Smwutches Win User

14. Smwutches Win User

As long as you have filed a complaint via the console, the enforcement team will look into it. That is the only way to report a person. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
Thema:

1. I Would Like To Report A Gamertag On Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Report Gamertag 360

2. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. Cheater's gamertag missing but I have video with gamertag. How do I report?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheater's gamertag missing but I have video with gamertag. How do I report?: Player in MW3 scored 127 quick scope headshot kills. The next highest kill on either team was just 65. Kill cams were very telling - reticle pulled like a magnet to the center of the target's...
  5. Bug report: gamertag can be change without asking for password or pin if it's free

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bug report: gamertag can be change without asking for password or pin if it's free: This is a bug report on gamertag change without authorization. My first years old changed my 10+ year single word gamertag, without knowing my password or pin, and with limited reading...
  6. I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and ...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and ...: I want to report a guy on Xbox 360 with a gamertag name of 0305 he keeps ddosing me and friends. I have a friend who reported this guy back in August on the 20th. his name is x420HAVOCX he also...
  7. hey hey! how do I report this guy? gamertag: [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey hey! how do I report this guy? gamertag: [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: [Mod Removed -Personal Information] he was so bad.... (state of decay 2) he destroyed all my vehicles.. stoled my storage inside of them. (he might be hacking?) didn't stop so I blocked him...
  8. Cheating kid. Report GamerTag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating kid. Report GamerTag: Gamer Tag: mwJo Found multiple modded accounts, general cheating going on tonight -- I called this kid out on it. Are we not ALL entitled to the best game play.. the fair gameplay? [img]...
  9. Gamertag was automatically changed after a user report, I did not get the option to choose it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag was automatically changed after a user report, I did not get the option to choose it: Basically my Gamertag has been reported, it might have been innapropriate for some user. However, I did not get the option to choose my Gamertag and it got automatically changed by the system. I...
  10. Gamertag Report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Report: In the past few days I have ran into someone who is harassing me constantly. Joining my games, messages the whole nine yards. I would like a Enforcement Team Member to take a look at him. To...