i would like to reinitilise my license cause someone keep using it and i cant put it on my xbox

Discus and support i would like to reinitilise my license cause someone keep using it and i cant put it on my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i would like to reinitilise my license cause someone keep using it and i cant put it on my xbox edd6f266-d67f-4fa4-80df-234a0cc0ab2f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marc-AndréVendette, May 22, 2019.

1. i would like to reinitilise my license cause someone keep using it and i cant put it on my xbox

i would like to reinitilise my license cause someone keep using it and i cant put it on my xbox

:)

Marc-AndréVendette, May 22, 2019
  2. KindGryphon Win User

You can try to see if Support can reset your Home associations but keep in mind they're not obligated to and if you've done this before they will not.
    Support no longer has the ability to do that.
  3. Cerebral Paul Win User

i change it
    apparently not before you hit the 5 change limit. So yes, you will need to wait until it's been one year since the first change.

Also, never share your log in info with anyone.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Hello. If you are on an Xbox 360, and you want to play couch co-op with your brother, you only have to open the game with your profile signed in. Is that simple.

Be careful with what you do with your account. It may cause a ban if you lend it to someone else, because it's a violation to the Xbox ToS
  5. Marc-AndréVendette Win User

ok but can you reinitialise my license so i can give it to my brother so he can play with me ?
  6. Smwutches Win User

When go to change your Home setting, choose Help then Can't make this your Home Xbox. If you are eligible, you will be given 1 more change. Otherwise, all you can do is wait for your limit to reset on its own.
Thema:

1. i would like to reinitilise my license cause someone keep using it and i cant put it on my xbox - Similar Threads - reinitilise license cause

2. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  3. Clip license device is does not match the device id in the bound device license

in XBoX on Windows
    Clip license device is does not match the device id in the bound device license: Pc issue Xbox app will not start any games without giving me this error already troubleshooted every method available and reset it completely looking for a actual solution or phone support...
  4. CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID on the bound device license on brand...

in XBoX on Windows
    CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID on the bound device license on brand...: Today I received a replacement of my Lenovo Legion laptop. I began all the installation work to get my admin account registered and get my son’s account associated with new laptop. I signed us...
  5. Need support help with license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support help with license transfer: Hello if anyone knows anyway to help it would be appreciated so i went to play my old xbox 360 and so i started downloading some of my old games but i also started purchasing disk games and turns...
  6. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  7. Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education: Dear I want to buy additional licenses for my club to organize a multiplayer session. I read about common cloud based platform for these licenses to be able to go into the same server. But i...
  8. Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer purchase license from one account to another?: 4 years ago my dad bought a game (Sea of Thieves) for me because I was a minor. However, the game can only be downloaded using his account. Even though my game progress is saved under my Xbox...
  9. Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license": I migrated my mojang account years ago to MS and had a valid license for Minecraft Java Edition and was playing without any issue. Since some months now it is saying that i dont have a license for...
  10. When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?: games such as Madagascar kartz, Shrek super slam, and more da2a213f-5693-4d29-848c-80009806c5ed