I would like to refund a game beacuse,of region lock

Discus and support I would like to refund a game beacuse,of region lock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everybody! I would like to refund a game beacuse,of region lock. Can somebody help me? 99ca5138-af05-4450-9ab2-36d75a9787c5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xGamerPro239, Aug 14, 2016.

1. xGamerPro239
    xGamerPro239 Guest

Hello Everybody! I would like to refund a game beacuse,of region lock. Can somebody help me?

:)

xGamerPro239, Aug 14, 2016
  2. YTStm33
    YTStm33 Guest
    I would like to refund a game

I bought by mistake NBA 2K18 Legend Gold Edition while I wanted to take the Standard Edition and saw that I have no means to buy it. I would like to be reimbursed.

Thank you

YTStm33, Aug 14, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I would like to refund a game

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Aug 14, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

I don't think a refund will solve your issue yet for refunds you should contact xbox chat support billing section:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

or if you are part of the USA/CA region you can contact this free toll nr: (800) 469-9269

M3tal Daz3, Aug 14, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    The original Xbox as well as the Xbox 360 are region-locked, although it is up to the publisher if a game is region-free or not. A number of games are region-free and will play on a unit from any region. Digital content through Xbox Live are also region-locked,
    such as DLC, movies, and apps.

A regional lockout (or region coding) is a class of digital restrictions management preventing the use of a certain product or service, such as multimedia or a hardware device, outside of a certain region or territory. A regional lockout may be enforced
    through physical means, through technological means such as detecting the user's IP address or using an identifying code, or through unintentional means introduced by devices only supporting certain regional technologies (such as video formats, i.e. NTSC and
    PAL).

M3tal Daz3, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: