I would like to make a looking for group post But wanna be sure what I put in is not in...

Discus and support I would like to make a looking for group post But wanna be sure what I put in is not in... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The post Is as follows. "HighFly: Its a ride that you will never forget. I will be doing the most insane stunts with aircraft that you will ever see.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Max S1, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Max S1
    Max S1 Guest

I would like to make a looking for group post But wanna be sure what I put in is not in...

The post Is as follows.

"HighFly: Its a ride that you will never forget. I will be doing the most insane stunts with aircraft that you will ever see. So join! Max 3 riders."

:)

Max S1, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I would like to make a looking for group post But wanna be sure what I put in is not in breach of the terms and conditions

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Max

From what I see, seems like a regular LFG post.
    As long as you don’t try to sell / trade services you’re good
    But you can also check the Xbox code of conduct:
    https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Anyone play anymore?

Hi there, I don't own this game, but a good way to find people to play with would be to make a Looking For Group post and put in the description what it is that you want to do in the game.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

I can’t make a looking for group post

Are you trying to post it to the same area or is this happening across the platform? I would recommend trying to see if you can post it to another club, checking if there are permission issues that are restricting you from posting. Additionally I would

check on your Privacy and Online Safety Settings
    to see if they are set to allow you to post LFG posts.
  5. Drizzle J Win User

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

This problem totally could in fact be stemming from a connection problem between your console and network. That being said, I suggest checking out your multiplayer and network connections in
    Network Settings. If you get some kind of error, try going through the steps in our
    Xbox One Multiplayer Game Solution and let us know if that helped.
Thema:

1. I would like to make a looking for group post But wanna be sure what I put in is not in... - Similar Threads - looking group post

2. I made a Looking for group post in Destiny 2 with the description of Trials and got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made a Looking for group post in Destiny 2 with the description of Trials and got...: [img] I would just like to know how this is against community standards. It was a straight forward post looking for 1 additional player for my fireteam. b167ea31-dd7e-4417-a6d8-ee09a3f3733b
  3. I’ve been banned for posting in the “looking for group” and I don’t know why and can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been banned for posting in the “looking for group” and I don’t know why and can’t...: I posted a trade post in the looking for group. No rude words used. Nothing close to it. And I’ve copped 3 bans for 3 similar posts. I have no idea what I’ve done wrong and there seems to be no...
  4. I received an enforcement action for creating a looking for group post that I did not create.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received an enforcement action for creating a looking for group post that I did not create.: I received an email about an enforcement action on my account for the creation of a looking for group post. I did not create a looking for group post, so I am unaware of how I violated and...
  5. Why am I being reported for Looking For Group Posts that date back months ago for the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I being reported for Looking For Group Posts that date back months ago for the same...: I’m getting reported through the Looking For Group Posts. I posted several times "Rebirth Island. Quads, 2.5kd+, 1200ws+. Don't be bad or kick." For starters, What is so bad about this post?...
  6. I was wrongfully suspended after posting a looking for group post.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was wrongfully suspended after posting a looking for group post.: I was wrongfully suspended after I posted a group post on “Rainbow Six Siege”. The post said “2v2 Bwars” and had no tags. “2v2 bwars” means 2 versus 2 bunker wars, which is a game mode that we...
  7. Why am I communication banned for a looking for group post?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I communication banned for a looking for group post?: I logged on today (11/16/2022) to find out I was communications banned because of a looking-for group post I made, Xbox services reasoned that the post "violated community standards" when I don't...
  8. Player was looking in group post for people helping him mine wood and chunk with an reward....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Player was looking in group post for people helping him mine wood and chunk with an reward....: I have reported him on the Xbox app and stated the reason below. My question is if it is likely that he gets some sort of punishment. He tricked me and other players and we wasted hours helping...
  9. Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing...: This is now the second wrongful suspension in the last 3 days I have received and there is no way for me to appeal it because its "too short of a suspension". I've contacted Xbox Support twice now...
  10. I have been suspended for Looking for Group posts that have in no way violated community...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been suspended for Looking for Group posts that have in no way violated community...: I was suspended for supposedly something having to do with LFG posts , and when looking at details it was for a post made over 6 months ago that was still within the guidelines. I have no idea why...