I would like to know why i got banned when i tried to defend my religion (lesser jihad)...

Discus and support I would like to know why i got banned when i tried to defend my religion (lesser jihad)... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was on fortnite when i died to this 1 guy and he started ti be toxic so i confronted him without sweating kr anything and asked to 1v1 him but he and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Yaseen Khan2, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Yaseen Khan2
    Yaseen Khan2 Guest

I would like to know why i got banned when i tried to defend my religion (lesser jihad)...

I was on fortnite when i died to this 1 guy and he started ti be toxic so i confronted him without sweating kr anything and asked to 1v1 him but he and his friends just start swearing at me and were being racist, making fun of islam and i quote “i will take your hijab off ur mum and put it on ur dad and he will slap ur a** with it” so i message him and start saying things telling him to not disrespect my religion and i said go kill yourself which is bad but what he said was way worse and I should not be getting banned for (thats 2 strikes)

:)

Yaseen Khan2, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

I would like to know why i got banned when i tried to defend my religion (lesser jihad) against peiple that were being islamophobic and racist

Hello, Yaseen K. I’m Arturo, and ill be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear your account has been temporarily suspended.
    Not only that, but in these cases, it is recommended to do an appeal if the enforcement site allows you to do so.
    Please be aware that suspension of 48 hours or less are not eligible for an appeal.

More information about submitting a case review is available in the following article:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

The enforcement site can be accessed here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Furthermore, it is important to clarify that in situations where someone is attacking you, please refrain from arguing or talking with that person, because even if you're defending yourself, the enforcement team will issue a suspension if something that you said breaks the Xbox code of conduct.

Lastly, I understand you may feel frustrated, however, it is critical to clarify that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I would like to know why i got communication banned for

Umm why in heavens name would you get any notifications on enforcement actions taken against accounts that isn't yours ?

You do realize that violates privacy laws right?

Regardless of you or him.filing a report on each other you neither are told of any action taken against them as its between them and the pet team

And fyi it doesn't matter who starts the fight you are accountable for YOUR own actions which result.in your suspension and his if he received one and no they won't tell you any result as that's between them and the other party.

Live life and play fair it's that simple

Also you can file a case review at https://enforcement.xbox.com if applicable but you already admitted to violating the terms of use

Fyi you aren't really allowed to retaliate hence why you are never given who reported you and why just the type of suspension.

Block ignore and report that's all you are allowed to do
  4. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does send a thank you message occasionally. It's very rare.
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com There is not a three strike system on the Xbox.
  6. pork Chop99 Win User

Umm why in heavens name would you get any notifications on enforcement actions taken against accounts that isn't yours ?

You do realize that violates privacy laws right?

Regardless of you or him.filing a report on each other you neither are told of any action taken against them as its between them and the pet team

And fyi it doesn't matter who starts the fight you are accountable for YOUR own actions which result.in your suspension and his if he received one and no they won't tell you any result as that's between them and the other party.

Live life and play fair it's that simple

Also you can file a case review at https://enforcement.xbox.com if applicable but you already admitted to violating the terms of use

Fyi you aren't really allowed to retaliate hence why you are never given who reported you and why just the type of suspension.

Block ignore and report that's all you are allowed to do
    i was told otherwise that if you were to report someone and they got some type of suspension xbox would message you telling you thanks for making xbox a better place or something along the lines of that, but geez dude sorry for
    being told false info
Thema:

1. I would like to know why i got banned when i tried to defend my religion (lesser jihad)... - Similar Threads - why got banned

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  4. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  5. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  6. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  7. Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!: 12/28/2023 12:19 AM. I get banned Activity feed ?2stricks 8 days suspension 12/28/2023 12:19 Am. 22 Days suspension Activity Feed 2 strikes 12/28/2023 12:19 AM 365 days suspension Activity feed...
  8. I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation: So now i might switch to play station cause this game it basically a court d69d1b89-740e-404a-af65-9bbc1813ec7f
  9. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  10. Why i got banned? I don't know reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i got banned? I don't know reason.: [img] No details are available at this time? c7a93751-0511-462e-b5c9-8514c68e90a2