I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price

Discus and support I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wonder what the specs are in the series x beacuse i wanna see how more powerful it is than my pc I had it for about 6 years and wanna see the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kodydude40YT, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Kodydude40YT
    Kodydude40YT Guest

I wonder what the specs are in the series x beacuse i wanna see how more powerful it is than my pc I had it for about 6 years and wanna see the hardware diffrence

:)

Kodydude40YT, Feb 21, 2024
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Kodydude.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Below I'll include the link with all the technical specifications for you. However, you should consider not only the technical specifications and compare them with your hardware. The difference between a console and a PC lies mainly in the optimization of games and the fact that on a PC you also install other applications and utilities that can weigh down the system over time. Honestly, I don't think you can compare the cost of a gaming PC with that of an Xbox, even with the Series X. Then, of course, you always have to evaluate what you prefer."

https://www.xbox.com/consoles/xbox-series-s#specs

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. JamboFirstBlood Win User

To The Microsoft Xbox Team...

No i think the general population just realises that if something is more powerfull its likely to perform better, the diffrence in price just makes it a bargain, this gen microsoft dont have the advantage of sony using tech thats hard to get to grips with.

-

What you mean like need for speed etc that is also 30 fps on x1 as confirmed by the devs?

-

Honestly microsoft should have seen it coming, a slower system with a piece of hardware that a lot of people dont want and a price tag higher than its more powerfull competitor.
  4. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Who else gets the feeling it's going to be tough to be an Xbox One fan this gen?

I would like Xbox One to have an official and final specs listing. Why? I supposedly don't care right? Right, but I know it would end a lot of debates.
  5. Mister BuzzBee Win User

what do we expect from the new xbox?

@ Gory Masher ... I 100% agree with you, being more powerfull doesn't always mean it's going to have the advantage. I've been playing the 360 and PS3 since they were launched, I couldn't even tell you the specs unless I went onto Google lol. I know people
    say the PS3 is slightly more powerfull but from my experience you couldn't really split them apart and I have the feeling it will be the same when the next consoles arrive.

@ ResidentWebbo ... Cheers for posting mate! It all sounds very impressive but means absolutely nothing to me lol, maybe some in the "know" could tell me if those specs are good?
  6. igloos on fire Win User

Is the claymore the new katana?

its a very powerfull weapon on a quality build but its not a strenghth weapon it is the most powerfull greatsword on a 40 40 quality build
Thema:

1. I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price - Similar Threads - specs why powerfull

2. im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...: HI, I have a dell g15 gaming laptop with 8gb ram, rtx3050 95w, and intel 11th gen . from several days while playing any game on my laptop im started to face several lags and frame drops . while...
  3. Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S: Hello. Could anyone tell me what are the specs I should look into when buying a monitor, so that it can be used for playing Fortnite on Xbox series S at 120fps? I have recently acquired a monitor...
  4. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...
  5. Xbox controller bottom expansion port specs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller bottom expansion port specs?: I am working on a hobby project, wanted to know what is the max current that can be drawn from the xbox controller's bottom expansion port and what is the voltage of that port? I only want to draw...
  6. I have xbox series s and pc with following specs ( which is more suitable for gaming(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have xbox series s and pc with following specs ( which is more suitable for gaming(: I have xbox series s and pc with following specs Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GH 12gb ram nvidia gtx 1650 which would be the better paltform for gaming...
  7. MW 2019 multiplayer and spec ops pack 2 missing from store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW 2019 multiplayer and spec ops pack 2 missing from store: I tried looking for MW 2019 multiplayer and spec ops pack 2 from the Microsoft store and they're missing. Will you please add them so I can install them thank you....
  8. Modern Warfare says missing DLC pack. Looking online several people say it’s the spec Op 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare says missing DLC pack. Looking online several people say it’s the spec Op 2...: Modern Warfare says that DLC pack is missing. Looking online several people say it’s the spec op 2 pack that is missing. This pack is not shown and I cannot find it...
  9. Computer Spec for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Computer Spec for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Hello, Can you tellme if the following Computer Spec is suitable for Microsoft Flight Simulator? If not what would you suggest I upgrade. Many thank in advance for your assistance from a Novice...
  10. Spec Ops The Line suddenly won't play

in XboX Insiders
    Spec Ops The Line suddenly won't play: Hey all, yesterday I've enjoyed the game for 4 hours straight. Now it still boots up, but is stuck at the menu screen (it just continues loading but won't show the main menu). Hard reset didn't...