I would like to join the xbox one preview program my gamer tag is FunkyBridge4862

Discus and support I would like to join the xbox one preview program my gamer tag is FunkyBridge4862 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I could get in that would be great I hope you let me in the xbox one preview program please do my gamer tag is 5407f776-360a-4b32-9b89-e887da75d5ab Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FunkyBridge4862, Nov 24, 2016.

1. I would like to join the xbox one preview program my gamer tag is FunkyBridge4862

If I could get in that would be great I hope you let me in the xbox one preview program please do my gamer tag is

:)

FunkyBridge4862, Nov 24, 2016
  2. Honor Shock
    Honor Shock Guest
    Xbox One Preview Program

Hi i would like to join the xbox one preview program can someone invite me to it my gamertag is i would appreciate it. I would like to join the xbox one preview program my gamer tag is FunkyBridge4862 :)

Honor Shock, Nov 24, 2016
  3. Can anyone invite me to the Xbox one preview program

Can anyone please invite me to the Xbox one preview program I would greatly appreciate it my gamer tag is

Thedestroyers15, Nov 24, 2016
  4. chattownthug423 Win User

Xbox one preview

Gamer tag is chattown423 preview program I won't to join
  5. NoRussian110 Win User

Xbox One Preview Invites Check and Post Here

I would like to join the preview program, my gamer tag is if someone could invite me to it. I'm a clean player and value the community of xbox as a whole if someone could get back to me in a timely manner it'd be much appreciated.
  6. T8kemdown Win User

Preview Member Only (No!!! - Just purchased HD Antenna & 955Q)

I am in the same situation, does anyone mind inviting me to join the Preview Program? My gamer tag is . Thanks guys
  7. CompactedMatt Win User

Xbox One Preview Program

Hi there. I was reading up on the Xbox one forums and I was wondering are you in the Xbox Preview program if so I will like to be your friend so I can be a part of the Xbox preview program also thank you Matt. Or so my gamer tag is
  8. Daft Badger Win User

I would like to join the Preview Program

Preview program is full at the moment.

If you ever do get in you don't get to choose what you test.
Thema:

I would like to join the xbox one preview program my gamer tag is FunkyBridge4862

1. I would like to join the xbox one preview program my gamer tag is FunkyBridge4862 - Similar Threads - join preview program

2. Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...: I have been trying to join the program for what feels like forever and a support agent just recently referred me here. Please send me an invite. Thank you! Gamertag is:...
  3. demande de rejoindre le programme preview [Request to join the preview program]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    demande de rejoindre le programme preview [Request to join the preview program]: je souhaite rejoindre le programme preview merci de avance cordialement [Translation] I want to join the program preview thanks in advance cordially 1bf23d2d-c5d5-4aaa-88e5-398a922d2970
  4. Help me join the Preview/Insiders program. Microsoft lost my invite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me join the Preview/Insiders program. Microsoft lost my invite.: So ages ago microsoft sent me an invite to the Preview Program via my inbox. At the time I had no idea what it was and I sort of just left it sitting there. Some time later I found out what it...
  5. Don't join the preview program and expect Xbox support to help you!?!!!!!!?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't join the preview program and expect Xbox support to help you!?!!!!!!?!!: A update from the Xbox preview program has caused my new Xbox one S to be nonfunctional . After a update that went wrong I'm guessing is what happened , when I would try to play a game and test...
  6. How can I join the Preview Program, and is it free?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I join the Preview Program, and is it free?: I was wondering how I could get an invitation to the Preview program and if it was free. 7775dcdd-f87b-4a2e-8338-ce13f9638ae7
  7. I want to join the preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to join the preview program: can I join the preview program please f6644f37-67b4-4798-ac29-479f7e0156de
  8. Cant join the Xbox preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant join the Xbox preview program: I got banned some time ago on the 360. I want to join the preview program but because of my earlier behavior i can't. I got banned because i "cheated". There are a lot of cheaters on the 360 and...
  9. I would like to join the Preview Program - Any tips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to join the Preview Program - Any tips?: I would like to join the Preview Program. I am part of the Windows Insider program and would like to assist with making XBone better for everyone. 545b5146-9054-49e3-b601-34c7fb9ad09a
  10. I'm a preview program member, but how do I join the preview program forums?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm a preview program member, but how do I join the preview program forums?: Every time I click the link is says group not found. Any help much appreciated Thanks 88d508c8-8be6-4f0e-94ad-9e956a801b17