i would like to get a refund for a game that i purchased

Discus and support i would like to get a refund for a game that i purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today i purchased GTA 5 but it won't download. i've tried trouble shooting and iv'e also tried the solutions that have been mentioned and it still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Briden Cardinal, Dec 22, 2023.

1. i would like to get a refund for a game that i purchased

Today i purchased GTA 5 but it won't download. i've tried trouble shooting and iv'e also tried the solutions that have been mentioned and it still won't download. So i would like to have a refund sent back to me thank you.

:)

Briden Cardinal, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Briden C, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To request a refund for your game, please visit the following website:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Please take in mind that sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for your purchase to appear in the refundable orders history. If you don't see it, you may need to wait that time and check again.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. IdkSomethingRandom Win User

I would like a refund for an in game purchase

Here is the xbox refund support link

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders
  4. Smwutches Win User

I would like to get a refund

If it didn't give the option to cancel and refund, you would need to contact support and speak to billing to see if they can refund it. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Smwutches Win User

I would like to refund a game

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. ngocphi Win User

I would like a refund

Plus install probably and the game an donline mode do add to the requirements
Thema:

1. i would like to get a refund for a game that i purchased - Similar Threads - refund game purchased

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  4. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  5. Refund for game pass purchase that was not me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for game pass purchase that was not me: Game pass charge for $52 on my account. My game pass renews the 18th of every month. This purchase was not me. f29c9ebe-3d21-4881-a117-ae57d3c15492
  6. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb
  7. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  8. Refund Request for Game Pass Purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request for Game Pass Purchase: Both the xbox app and gamepass for whatever reason has decided not to work this month, so I'd like to request a refund for this months purchase. I cant make a ticket online because it doesn't...
  9. How do i get a refund on in game purchases because the purchase on content didn’t pop up...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i get a refund on in game purchases because the purchase on content didn’t pop up...: I tried to purchase 20 dollars of in game content one time and it bought it twice and a 5 dollar one and i want a refund for all of it because none of it even popped up but it still charged me...
  10. How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased: I accidentally bought. 2k23 and want a refund please 786638c2-06fb-4178-bedf-ea3893bbee6a