I Would Like To Be A Member Of The Preview Program

Discus and support I Would Like To Be A Member Of The Preview Program in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Would Really Like To Be Apart Of The Preview Program 6be0da27-9aff-40a6-8f45-5aa79f5d9c22 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GasAnMud TSF, Dec 21, 2016.

1. GasAnMud TSF
    GasAnMud TSF Guest

I Would Really Like To Be Apart Of The Preview Program

:)

GasAnMud TSF, Dec 21, 2016
  2. Preview Program Forum Access

I'm a new member of the Xbox One Preview Program and would like to request access to the Preview Program forums. I've been a member for only a few days, and all I get is the 'Group Not Found' message.

Virtual Davey, Dec 21, 2016
  3. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    I would like to be a preview member please

Hi there,

You cannot be invited on the support forums. You will need a friend who is already in the preview program to invite you.

However, with the preview program now at almost maximum capacity, you are unlikely to get a message to join, or to be accepted.

Thanks!

medium bloke, Dec 21, 2016
  4. Its Redo Win User

xbox preview program

Hi sir, currently the preview program is near it's limit in members, if you would like to join the preview program you would need to have a friend that is in it already, then they would need to invite you. Thanks, Kyle.
  5. w0r Kid Win User

Im fed up!!!!

What do preview members do for MS as part of the program? I would like to play Elite, is that such a terrible thing?
  6. medium bloke Win User

I would like to be a preview member please

Hi there,

You cannot be invited on the support forums. You will need a friend who is already in the preview program to invite you.

However, with the preview program now at almost maximum capacity, you are unlikely to get a message to join, or to be accepted.

Thanks!
  7. Daft Badger Win User

I would like to join the Preview Program

Preview program is full at the moment.

If you ever do get in you don't get to choose what you test.
  8. Chefbennyj Win User

I would like to join the Preview Program

Thanks for the reply! Good to know. Maybe the preview team will keep me in mind when they need extra testers. My Xbox is on pretty much the entire time the family is at home. Figured my console could send error reports back if they needed it.
Thema:

1. I Would Like To Be A Member Of The Preview Program - Similar Threads - Member Preview Program

2. i am a preview program alpha member and i cannot start any games or apps due to new update ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am a preview program alpha member and i cannot start any games or apps due to new update ...: i cannot start any games or apps due to the new update it says just getting started constantly hasent worked all day 15/05/2017 eacb3c3a-1d49-41f1-b738-45e87469ec91
  3. Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update.: I'm one of the 91% applying update people with a bricked box. I've been part of the preview program since the beginning. I've never had a update fail on a xbox one, 11 days later with a...
  4. asking about possibilities to stream for twitch while being a preview program member

in XBoX on Consoles
    asking about possibilities to stream for twitch while being a preview program member: the type is support so idk if this is a private post or a public one. So to be on the safe side, im not going to post my name for now. first time posting in the forums. just got access yesterday....
  5. Im not Preview member but update Preview to my Xbox... Please remove me this program ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im not Preview member but update Preview to my Xbox... Please remove me this program ...: Remove me this Preview program. Please! Technical support say: Go to Forum and find result. I Haven't Preview Dashboard app... Help b6153d56-98da-4256-8977-61e680b0c1f4
  6. I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ...: I still don't have access to the Xbox preview forums. The reason why I need access is because I am having a problem with Looking For Group. Every time I try to create a post it says "Couldn't post...
  7. I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums: Every time I try and access the preview program forums it says "group not found". I've been a member of the program for a very long time so it has nothing to do with me not being a member long...
  8. Preview program redstone member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview program redstone member: i am having a problem updating my console I am xbox redstone member and contacted Xbox support and told me to contact you guys threw this because the preview can be corrupting my files I have...
  9. I'm a preview program member, but how do I join the preview program forums?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm a preview program member, but how do I join the preview program forums?: Every time I click the link is says group not found. Any help much appreciated Thanks 88d508c8-8be6-4f0e-94ad-9e956a801b17
  10. Xbox Preview Program Member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Preview Program Member: Hey all! So I've been in the preview program for a while now and I got a message from Xbox Live a week ago saying "Time to register for the next big Xbox One preview! To opt in, open the Xbox...