I would like the directv app on Xbox

Discus and support I would like the directv app on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would really like directv on Xbox one so I can watch real tv and it’d be really cool and a lot of help 052f9515-aeee-472e-8d38-af1672fe953b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by justagoodolboys, Oct 12, 2017.

1. I would like the directv app on Xbox

I would really like directv on Xbox one so I can watch real tv and it’d be really cool and a lot of help

:)

justagoodolboys, Oct 12, 2017
  2. DirecTV and GenieGo out of home access?

I am not sure what you're asking but I have DirecTV with one 'big' Genie and three "sibling" genies. I am able to control the entire system from away from home (as I would without the Xbox) and the Xbox/Kinect goes an amazing job at using the proper commands.

As a side note, there isn't a DirecTV app on the Xbox One as of the writing of this post. The DirecTV app was released for the Xbox 360.

Alex Rodriguez Jr., Oct 12, 2017
  3. Luk3yB27
    Luk3yB27 Guest
    DirecTV Now

Has anyone used DirecTV Now on Xbox One? I'm thinking of cutting the cord and doing DirecTV Now, but wondering if I will want/need a Roku/Apple TV/something else, or if the xbox app is good enough and smooth enough to run DirecTV Now well enough on its own.

Does anyone do this and/or have a streaming device (like a Roku) that they've compared it to?

Luk3yB27, Oct 12, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I would like the directv app on Xbox