I would like a recept for my transactions reguading my box acccount

Discus and support I would like a recept for my transactions reguading my box acccount in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like a receipt of my transactions under the name of [Mod Removed] on my xbOX ACCOUNT. We feel that we have been hacked and these records will... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeihmaGroundtremmor, Nov 4, 2020.

1. I would like a recept for my transactions reguading my box acccount

I would like a receipt of my transactions under the name of [Mod Removed] on my xbOX ACCOUNT. We feel that we have been hacked and these records will help prove the fraudulent charges bring assessed to my Xbox account.

thanks you in advance -[Mod Removed]

:)

BeihmaGroundtremmor, Nov 4, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Siriusdish Win User

Go here and sign in to your Microsoft account.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

My transaction did not go through and I would like to fix it.

5. OpticRJames Win User

6. Cameron.B 234 Win User

what if i do not know my password to my account
Thema:

1. I would like a recept for my transactions reguading my box acccount - Similar Threads - recept transactions reguading

2. How to dispute a transaction

in XBoX on Windows
    How to dispute a transaction: I was charged 18.07 for a free trial I never paid for 1ba3ab69-72cd-4345-97c4-a561ae1c5ca7
  3. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94
  4. What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.: What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute. I was charged twice for the Java & Bedrock Edition. f2bfee24-d01a-4b40-ba4e-a7048ccd7a40
  5. Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?: I was recently hacked by participating in a fake verification form where I entered my code. My main Microsoft account was stolen and all of the sign-in information was changed including my email...
  6. Unauthorised transaction

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorised transaction: I have had an xbox and controller charged to my account via PayPal that I did not authorise. PayPal are saying the payment was authorised., it was not. I need Microsoft to help to show I have not...
  7. Minecraft Transaction ID recovery after Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Transaction ID recovery after Migration: Hey everyone, So my Minecraft account was bought a while ago (2018), and I accidently deleted the email containing the Transaction ID not knowing its importance. I wanted to regain that...
  8. I have a transaction ID, and an Order receipt for an account, but my account is not there.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a transaction ID, and an Order receipt for an account, but my account is not there.: I ordered minecraft on exactly Sun Jul 10 07:31:50 UTC 2022 with the order ID and transaction ID below Order ID: 68a63bd5-e9f3-4982-b109-219b4317aceb Transaction ID: adyen:NFKD5SCTMHT4Q4C2 but...
  9. Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?: Ive recently lost my Minecraft account without knowing, and recently ive tried to log back in. Problem being it said “My Email wasnt linked to an account”. Which i found very weird and recently...
  10. I recept the code present for me in canadian , but I'm from brasil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recept the code present for me in canadian , but I'm from brasil: I have one problem for activity the code in Brasil can you help me for active the code fb773038-1ee4-45dc-8132-fc5a3c0d6844