I wish there were a way to turn the Voice & Text option on or off per game

Discus and support I wish there were a way to turn the Voice & Text option on or off per game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wish there were a way to turn the Voice & Text option on for one game and off for another? 'Everyone' for one game and 'Friends Only' for another. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Artseea, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Artseea
    Artseea Guest

I wish there were a way to turn the Voice & Text option on for one game and off for another? 'Everyone' for one game and 'Friends Only' for another. I had the option set to 'Friends Only' for years now, before I decided to give 'Everyone' another try, hoping
    it would enrich the social experience, but, the very first day of it, someone already sent a nasty message after battling me in a fighting game. It's common for tensions to run high in fighting games, but I alternate between only 2 games, one of them being
    the fighting game, and the other being one that I wish I could leave communications open for. It wouldn't be worth the effort turning it on or off every time I switch games, especially since Live has to restart every time the option is set. The easiest solution
    would be to somehow be able to toggle the Voice & Text option on for only the one game, and off for the fighting game. But of course this doesn't appear to be an option. Any suggestions?

:)

Artseea, Feb 20, 2014
  2. DarthLama
    DarthLama Guest
    Fast Travel?

I just wish there was an option to turn off the 'realism' of shop hours. The Fallout Games were the same way and I hated it there too. Yes, I realize shops should close at night.. but it's a pain in the @@@. I wish I could just turn that stupid and inconvenient
    option off.

DarthLama, Feb 20, 2014
  3. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    Please bring voice messaging back

I could even live with a voice-to-text option. I always preferred sending voice (Easier), but never cared for getting them! Lol. It does need to come back, but believe there should be a option to turn off when it does.

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Feb 20, 2014
  4. Jyxa
    Jyxa Guest

Unfortunately, for the Xbox 360 console there is no way to toggle the Voice & Text option on and off from game to game. I'd suggest
    filing a complaint on anyone who sends you harassing text/voice messages, along with avoiding and blocking communications with these people. Unfortunately, there are plenty of them in the gaming
    community.

You could try browsing through the in-game options screen for the game you are talking about. I doubt there is a privacy setting there, but it's worth a shot. In the mean time, I would advise you to post about this as a suggestion for future settings. You
    can do so here.

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: