I wish there was a hyper universe on the game pass pc.

Discus and support I wish there was a hyper universe on the game pass pc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to have a erse in the game pass PC game. Many gamers in Korea are looking for erse in Game Pass PC games. Is it right to ask a question... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hyper univ, Jun 12, 2019.

1. hyper univ
    hyper univ Guest

I would like to have a erse in the game pass PC game.

Many gamers in Korea are looking for erse in Game Pass PC games.

Is it right to ask a question here? If not, I'm sorry.

:)

hyper univ, Jun 12, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Hyper Universe is a free to play game, that may be why it is not showing up in the Game Pass menus. It should be under the free games on the Microsoft Store app on both PC and Console. So try just simply looking in the free games with Xbox Live on the
    Microsoft Store or simply searching for it either on there or in a browser and you should be directed to it.
  3. Geth Win User

4. Blackau Win User

Please add Hyper Universe in xbox game Pass for PC

I liked it but not that much. I do hope it gets on gamepass.
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

I recommend to build up a group of friends and post on dev's forums and sand a petition. With more people.
  6. yobrizo Win User

gamepass pc. i dont know that games will be in
Thema:

1. I wish there was a hyper universe on the game pass pc. - Similar Threads - wish was hyper

2. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  3. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  4. Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ?: Is it ok to use Kodi on Xbox however we wish to use it or is it pirating ? I'm really not trying to go to jail or prison I wish to re-live my childhood watching TV shows and cartoons and getting...
  5. Xbox Store Wish List has been erased

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Store Wish List has been erased: Issue: 200+ items from wish list have vanished and did not return despite reports of issue being fixed and restored Consoles tested: One X (2408.240306-2200), Series X (2402.240207-1700) Ring:...
  6. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  7. My wish-list was wiped randomly?

in XboX Insiders
    My wish-list was wiped randomly?: Just logged onto my console and my wishlist is empty. I had 70+ items saved. Any idea how this could of happened? I don't remember ever deleting it at all. Is this possible from the mobile app...
  8. I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...: I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in getting upgrade this phone. I live the shape of the phone. Is there any solution to make it useable plz?...
  9. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  10. I want to be able to switch from keyboard to controller as I wish on my Xbox however when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to be able to switch from keyboard to controller as I wish on my Xbox however when I...: Keyboard doesn’t work with my controller Xbox what to fix it 0bb6eed9-c468-4755-92e8-1e279b9ea675