i will sue your company

Discus and support i will sue your company in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection but it still says i need to buy it on microsoft store and minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethan Tull, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Ethan Tull
    Ethan Tull Guest

i will sue your company

i bought Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection but it still says i need to buy it on microsoft store and minecraft

:)

Ethan Tull, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Ethan Tull Win User

i will sue your company

you stole my money you better fix this
  3. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

How the hell can a game be so poorly moderated??

Okay go ahead and waste your money sueing a company that makes a billion times the amount of money you will ever make.
  4. ngocphi Win User

nintendo games on x box 360

nintendo will sue ms for all its worth

nintendo has the tendency to sue companies and websites that infringe on their property thru emulation

and yes 10-20 year old games they still consider it their property
  5. Advantage Camo Win User

Xbox User Claims Microsoft Owes Him $500 Billion

Sounds like this guys sues companies just as often as I go to the bathroom, which is exactly where his case against Microsoft will go.
  6. Virtumin Win User

Posting My Own Captures to My Website

Not at all. You are the owner of the captures now similiar to how the company you bought your camera from cant sue you for uploading a picture you took using the camera. Stay safe :)
Thema:

i will sue your company

1. i will sue your company - Similar Threads - sue company

2. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  3. Let's Sue Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Sue Xbox: Xbox needs to be sued! They sit here and treat all of us like garbage. I get messages everyday from people on Xbox that are either cussing me out or calling me some kind of trash and I report them...
  4. This is not normal and i swear to god i'll sue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is not normal and i swear to god i'll sue.: I randomly got my account hacked this morning somehow and i proved my ownership in a Support ticket with the card and all they did was to suspend the account they are telling me "Unfortunately,...
  5. People should sue with a class action over the account hack and services down Dec. 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    People should sue with a class action over the account hack and services down Dec. 2023: This is infuriating beyond belief. If this isn't resoled, I. quit anything Microsoft forever. First the Windows upgrade forced a disk drive check ha wrote over my drive on a dual boot system....
  6. How to sue Monopolysoft for stealing money?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to sue Monopolysoft for stealing money?: With how much money this monopoly has stolen from people, an investment in a lawyer seems like a good idea to get some money back. Support is useless and not only will they waste your time, you...
  7. Should I sue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I sue?: So why would I spend 700 dollars on my Xbox account just for Xbox to log me out and won’t let me long back in I’ve tried using different emails for the login I’ve tried getting Xbox support but...
  8. This is not me someone used my Reward Points Refund me back that amount or I will sue your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This is not me someone used my Reward Points Refund me back that amount or I will sue your...: This is not me someone used my Reward Points Refund me back that amount or I will sue your company 26988301-0488-4adc-829f-82a7d33eb116
  9. Microsoft scammed me. I want to sue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft scammed me. I want to sue.: I purchased GTA online as a gift for a friend. He was able to redeem it but then when trying to download it's not compatible. Why wasn't he warned before redeeming. Now I can't get a refund, he...
  10. Can I sue Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I sue Xbox?: [img] I was just banned for making a game clip that you can’t see on my console anymore because it’s just a hammer over the clip now and I can’t re upload my hard earned game play. Xbox banned my...