I will open my xbox laucnher on my computer and it will just load and then crash and...

Discus and support I will open my xbox laucnher on my computer and it will just load and then crash and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have tried updating my computer uninstalling and reinstaling xbox repair the xbox app sign out and sign back in restarting my computer looking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roland Zuk, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Roland Zuk
    Roland Zuk Guest

I will open my xbox laucnher on my computer and it will just load and then crash and...

i have tried updating my computer

uninstalling and reinstaling xbox

repair the xbox app

sign out and sign back in

restarting my computer

looking at the event panel

:)

Roland Zuk, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

I will open my xbox laucnher on my computer and it will just load and then crash and nothing happens and this has been a on going problem

Hi Roland, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

It sounds like you've tried all the solutions, so it's possible that the problem is due to a bug in the application or your computer.

Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Try starting the Xbox launcher in safe mode. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Open File Explorer.

2. Go to C:program Files - Windows Applications.

3. Locate the Microsoft.XboxApp_8wekyb3d8bbwe.msixbundle file.
    Right-click on the file and select Properties.

4. On the Compatibility tab, check the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box and select Windows 8.

5. Click Apply, then click OK.
    Try to run Xbox Launcher as administrator. To do this, right-click the Xbox Launcher shortcut and select Run as administrator.

6. Try disabling malware and spyware protection. Some anti-virus and anti-spyware programs may interfere with the Xbox Launcher. You can try temporarily disabling them to see if this solves the problem.

7. Try restarting your computer. This will erase all your personal files, so be sure to make a backup of your data before doing so. To restart your computer, follow these steps:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Recovery.
    4. Select Restart this PC.
    5. Follow the instructions that appear

If you have tried all of these solutions and are still having problems, you may need to contact Microsoft customer support for assistance. They will be able to diagnose the problem and, if possible, help you fix it.

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?SourceApp=smcivr1

Navigate to the search bar and enter your problem. Press Enter or click "Get Help". Log in to access support options. Choose the appropriate product, select the appropriate category and confirm your selection. The system will provide you with support options to help you further.

I hope the issue is resolved and you can continue in minecraft.

Best regards Oskayra
  3. DeadlyRainbowz Win User

Unable to launch No Man's Sky

Page fault in nonpaged area. I just tried downloading another game and when I load it it doesn't crash my computer but it doesn't load.
  4. Kaeskii8714 Win User

How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?

As of this day i still cant play, i load up my world (if it dosent crash) and i cant play, i might open my inventory or tame a horse etc etc and the game just crashes. When i open up the game after about a 5-10 minute wait I have lost all of my progress
    and is stuck at that point.
  5. rose75 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Hello, Solitaire is my relaxation game. It worked fine 3 days ago. But now, it loads up to the advertisement. You know, the ad that shows before you're allowed to play the first game. Then it crashes instead of loading ad or going back to game.

I have uninstalled. Restarted my computer, reinstalled - twice! But it is still doing this. 3 Days now following all support advice, including completely wiping it off my computer and then reinstalling after a reboot. Still it crashes!

This is not the first time that certain ads will cause a crash. I am not sure if it is a particular ad or perhaps a lack of an ad to display. But it will hang up and/or crash. However, usually, I can restart the game and continue playing as if an ad had
    run. This time, just keeps crashing. It's wrecked my evening relaxation!

Please sync your ads, fix the glitch or something. It's not my computer because nothing else is a problem for me.

Thank you
  6. XI BigEll IX Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Demo crashing / closing on startup...

Hi there,

I have MSI afterburner installed on my computer, but I never have it load up when my computer boots up. Does it run as a process in the background that I will have to disable, or did you just mean shut it down if the program is physically open?
Thema:

1. I will open my xbox laucnher on my computer and it will just load and then crash and... - Similar Threads - open laucnher computer

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  4. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  5. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  6. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  7. Why is my xbox not opening the game when i press its icon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox not opening the game when i press its icon?: For sone reason in 2020 my games kept not opening when i pressed its icon. Its started happening recently. Why is it doing that? a46cbcc4-17d3-4aa9-8afa-81ccf1454ad2
  8. My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...: My Xbox 360 console CD track keeps opening back up whether I powered on or whether there’s a game in it or not cannot get it to close 4dce58ad-a9c6-46d8-9777-2469082be572
  9. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  10. Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore: Since a few weeks I face some difficult problems with the Xbox App on my computer. I receive a permanent loading screen when I start the app and it never changes a bit, even if I let it run for...