I wasn't able to purchase battlefield 4 at the discounted price

Discus and support I wasn't able to purchase battlefield 4 at the discounted price in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Rachel G.: at 22:18:11 Thank you so much! Rachel G.: at 22:18:19 Hello Robin! I hope you are doing great! Rachel G.: at 22:18:45 I can see it here... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Czechonator, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Czechonator
    Czechonator Guest

Rachel G.: at 22:18:11

Thank you so much!

Rachel G.: at 22:18:19

Hello Robin! I hope you are doing great!

Rachel G.: at 22:18:45

I can see it here that you wanted to purchase Battlefront 4 with the discounted price, right?

Robin: at 22:19:07

correct

Robin: at 22:19:20

I think it was either 3.99 or 4.99

Rachel G.: at 22:20:58

Thank you for the confirmation and yes, there was a Promotion for the Battlefield 4 last 06/14/2016 to 06/20/2016. With this, we don't have the option to adjust the price for it as the promotion has already ended. But no worries, you can post it to our
    Promotional Team and so they can check on this and hopefully they will give the offer with the Battlefield 4.

Rachel G.: at 22:21:38

Furthermore, we can provide you the link to its forum, Robin.

Rachel G.: at 22:23:02

With regards to the Promotions that was offered, it is specifically handled by our Promotional Team.

Robin: at 22:23:33

well the problem is that I saw an article about this discount so I went to the xbox store on my xbox and it would not let me purchase it, it just let me install it without buying it. So I assumed that I must have got it in the past with one of those free
    games specials and started playing.

Robin: at 22:24:13

Now I am guessing that it was some kind of free to play for a few days or something and so now when I want to purchase it it is back up to $30 or something

Rachel G.: at 22:24:56

Yes, as the Battlefront has the free-play last 06/12/2016 and ended 06/22/2016.

Robin: at 22:26:06

I was not able to purchase the game when it was on sale and now I am asked to pay the full price

Rachel G.: at 22:26:51

And since the promotion has ended, we don't have the control to adjust the prices, Robin. I understand that you wanted to purchase it with discounted price and so I suggest you to post on the Promotional Team and so they can help you to get a discounted
    price if ever as they specifically handled by them.

Robin: at 22:29:11

I mean I am talking to customer service now. So I am to wait another 15 minutes to chat with someone else just to let them know that I would like that promotion again? That doesn't really help very much

Rachel G.: at 22:30:19

No, you won't be chatting to them instead, you just need to post your concern and wait for them to reply on you via email, Robin.

Robin: at 22:32:22

look its just frustrating when I finally have a night when I have time to sit down and game out and this happens and who knows when they are gonna get back to me...can I have their email

Rachel G.: at 22:33:15

I totally understand your concern, Robin however, this is the only way to get in touch to them. No worries, once they can review on your post, they will get back to you. And also, will back up your post to speed up resolution.

Rachel G.: at 22:33:42

You can get in touch with the Promotional Team by signing in to this link below and add a new post:

Rachel G.: at 22:33:46

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

Rachel G.: at 22:35:19

Please let me know if you can access the link.

Robin: at 22:36:28

Ok I accesed it. So now I have explain everything in the new post?

Rachel G.: at 22:37:09

You can just copy and paste the chat if you are not comfortable to explain again. No worries, as we will back it up on our end.

:)

Czechonator, Jun 23, 2016
  2. MagnaMorbius
    MagnaMorbius Guest
    Battlefield Hardline Premium

Yes and no; you can buy a Battlefield Hardline Ultimate Edition that contains both the game and the Premium package, but if it just the Battlefield Hardline Premium, then it contains the 4 DLC map packs and battlepacks at a discounted price compared to buying
    them individually, but you still need to purchase the game to be able to use this content.

Hope this helps.

MagnaMorbius, Jun 23, 2016
  3. labxc
    labxc Guest
    Promotional Request

Hi, I wasn't able to avail the discounted price for NHL 16 possibly console/network problem.

If possible can you offer the discounted price again on the deals with gold program, if possible as well, on the next offer.

Thanks.

labxc, Jun 23, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sorry, but once a promotion ends there is no way to get that price again until the game goes on sale again. You may want to keep an eye on majornelson.com for news about sales.

Smwutches, Jun 24, 2016
  5. JPFAMo5
    JPFAMo5 Guest
    Smwutches, why would customer support send us here if there was no possibility of it happening?

JPFAMo5, Jun 25, 2016
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Customer support typically send people to the forums with incorrect information, mostly when it's something they can't do. All they know is in this forum, the support can assist with promotions, which is true, but they don't have the power to give a sale
    price once a sale is over.

Smwutches, Jun 25, 2016
  7. JPFAMo5
    JPFAMo5 Guest
    That has to be one of the stupidest business policies I've heard of in a while. Customer Support that can't support customers and "typically" provides wrong information. I'm holding out hope that the promotions department can provide an opportunity.

JPFAMo5, Jun 26, 2016
  8. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there JPFAMo5.

Really sorry to see the confusion on this. Unfortunately, as Smwutches mentioned above, once a promotion has ended we're unable to provide you with that pricing. Promotions and sales are constantly popping up, if Battlefield 4 goes back on sale please be
    sure to keep an eye out on News.Xbox.com for official announcements.

Thank you for your understanding and patience with this. If you have any other Xbox support questions please create a new thread and let us know.

Mister Maka, Nov 3, 2018
  9. MagnaMorbius Win User

Battlefield Hardline Premium

Yes and no; you can buy a Battlefield Hardline Ultimate Edition that contains both the game and the Premium package, but if it just the Battlefield Hardline Premium, then it contains the 4 DLC map packs and battlepacks at a discounted price compared to buying
    them individually, but you still need to purchase the game to be able to use this content.

Hope this helps.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but once a promotion ends there is no way to get that price again until the game goes on sale again. You may want to keep an eye on majornelson.com for news about sales.
  11. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there JPFAMo5.

Really sorry to see the confusion on this. Unfortunately, as Smwutches mentioned above, once a promotion has ended we're unable to provide you with that pricing. Promotions and sales are constantly popping up, if Battlefield 4 goes back on sale please be
    sure to keep an eye out on News.Xbox.com for official announcements.

Thank you for your understanding and patience with this. If you have any other Xbox support questions please create a new thread and let us know.
  12. JPFAMo5 Win User

Smwutches, why would customer support send us here if there was no possibility of it happening?
  13. Smwutches Win User

Customer support typically send people to the forums with incorrect information, mostly when it's something they can't do. All they know is in this forum, the support can assist with promotions, which is true, but they don't have the power to give a sale
    price once a sale is over.
Thema:

1. I wasn't able to purchase battlefield 4 at the discounted price - Similar Threads - wasn't able purchase

2. Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.: Playing DayZ. Twice in a row, about an hour into playing it randomly went straight to black. Thought it hard crashed and pushed me to the menu. But no. Right off. Turned it back on, got the...
  3. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  4. Refund denied on a purchase I wasn't aware of

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund denied on a purchase I wasn't aware of: A sibling purchased a game on my account without me knowing and they racked up a few achievements and approx an hour gametime. When I tried to refund they denied it and gave no further...
  5. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  6. Order confirmation wasn't sent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order confirmation wasn't sent: Hello, I bought Elite Series 2 controller in MS store, but I don't have any email order confirmation and my order stay in same place in the shipping process. Please help as quick as possible....
  7. I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.: My girlfriend gifted me the Two Point bundle that was on sale until this morning, which includes both Two Point Campus and Two Point Hospital. I redeemed the code, adding them to my account, but...
  8. Can I revert my Minecraft ign back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I revert my Minecraft ign back to what it was since I wasn't the one who changed it?: My friend thought it would be funny to change my IGN on minecraft to "tequillas" whilst i was sleeping. Although it was light hearted I did NOT want this change and I was wondering if it could be...
  9. when redeeming gift card the message shown is "This code wasn't found–try re-entering it....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when redeeming gift card the message shown is "This code wasn't found–try re-entering it....: 32$ gift card from Target and because its a Fortnite gift card it had a 16 letter and number code when redeemed in the epic games store it sent me a code to use for Xbox and when used it gave the...
  10. Xbox rewards weekly streak shows broken but it wasn't.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox rewards weekly streak shows broken but it wasn't.: I recently lost a 130+ weekly rewards streak and support was not helpful at all. They said I didn't complete the three tasks (which I did and the app showed I did). I always double and triple...