I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?

Discus and support I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications, for example GReddy body parts, thise were the best, and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Karlis Masteiko, Nov 19, 2023.

1. I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?

I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications, for example GReddy body parts, thise were the best, and the only place where i can find them is older games....

:)

Karlis Masteiko, Nov 19, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?

Hi Karlis Masteiko,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with your Toyota GT86 and Subaru BRZ that you're having problem with the visuals modifications.

We highly recommend to directly submit a report to the game studio of the game. For them to be able to conduct an investigate with it, they have the right tool and resources to be able to come up a solution towards to your issue in game. They're the right support that can provide you a further assistance because we don't have any further information about in-game issues like this.

Here's the link: Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Regards

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. xBLAZZ1Nx Win User

Forza 4 Car Wish List DLC

Toyota GT86/Scion FRS. Subaru BRZ
  4. SpacialCoder Win User

Forza 4 Car Wish List DLC

My wishlist:

Any year (94 preferred :)) Subaru SVX LSi

2013 Subaru BRZ/Toyota GT-86

The new 911 and Boxster

Any Triumph convertible (TR4 to TR6, Spitfire both the 1300 and the 1500)
  5. Trippul G Win User

What's your "go to" car?

[quote user="B0N J0EY"]

I personally like the Scion FR-S. all the hype from the past year got me hooked to driving the thing. Just something about it. Now if only they could add the BRZ...

[/quote]

Well...if you either receive several blows to the head, or down a few shots of your favorite "beverage", then squint a bit...you may see stars, which *should* make it look like the Subaru logo...and there you go, instant BRZ. ;)
  6. CHAKA PAKUNI Win User

Xbox Oe X Scorpio HDR Washed Out

Coming from the Xbox One S, Forza 7 played perfectly. Got my Xbox One X and now it’s taking 15 seconds to load stock paint jobs. The Subaru legendary BRZ instead of showing up as metallic showed up as primer gray. WTF? This is a horrible downgrade at
    the cost of $550. If you are looking to get the One X for this game,
Thema:

1. I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications? - Similar Threads - was wondering why

2. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  3. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  4. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  5. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  6. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  7. Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game: Hello, I was playing Fortnite and I received a suspension and I do not understand why I’ve been trying to figure it out and I just wanted to submit an appeal 7622864d-080d-496c-9347-ba44a8c76581
  8. i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed: it was a free name change too so im really confused whats the problem 8dd660c0-8970-4193-bbc4-6e09e6c58455
  9. My Xbox game pass is not working and I was wondering why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game pass is not working and I was wondering why.: I bought game pass to play the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre. For the first week there were no issues. Yesterday when I tried to load the game up it said I needed to purchase the game, but I have...
  10. I’m just wondering why sometimes my games won’t update but the internet connection is great

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m just wondering why sometimes my games won’t update but the internet connection is great: My Xbox sometimes doesn’t update my games but other times it does what do i do 51b1a2b4-e80a-4c4c-a824-481ced8fc537