I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

Discus and support I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kyle sevilla, Jun 16, 2024.

1. kyle sevilla
    kyle sevilla Guest

I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too.

So I was wondering, is there a way I can get it back? Or can Microsoft get it back for me?

Methods I have tried:
    -Hardware Recovery Applications; (EaseUS, Recoverit, Cisdem, all of which asked me to pay at least 70SGD which in my opinion is absolutely fiendish.)
    -Going to 'saves' -> 'Properties' -> 'Previous Versions' (Nothing appeared in the section')

:)

kyle sevilla, Jun 16, 2024
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

recovery team

Sorry to hear that
    When Microsoft is not able to recover the account, the best option is lock it to avoid fraudulent use / misuse

When that happens, unfortunately is not possible to recover the account in any other way
  3. Alex B1 Win User

Logged out of account due to suspicious activity, the email in use for the account was deleted.

It's been more than 2 months since the account deletion and due to the fact that it is stated that you have up to 2 months to recover your account, It seems that I can't recover it. I have just now tried recovering it to see if it works, but it gives me the message that it couldn't find the Google Account. Is there any other way to contact Gmail?

I've also just submitted another Microsoft Account Recovery Form with the help I got from the link you sent me, as of right now I've been told that the information was not sufficient. BUT, I am hopeful that I will be able to do it later by trying to use slightly different information and seeing if that works.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Ps4 minecraft: forgot password and now cannot unlink old account.

Hello, theaamirite. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If you forgot both your Microsoft account email and password, you can try to recover it. But be aware that you can unlink your Microsoft account from your PS4 account (if you recover it) but you will not be able to link any other Microsoft account to the PS4 account.

When you link a Microsoft account to a PS4 account, the PS4 account will never be able to link to another Microsoft account, only to the original one if unlinked in the future.

Knowing that, if you want to try to recover your Microsoft account, please let me know so I can give you the proper steps.

Feel free to ask back any question you might have and let me know how it goes.
  5. catdotexe Win User

Need help with recovering Microsoft/Minecraft Account.

Hi Georges,

Thanks for the fast reply.
    Is there really no other way to recover my account?
    I have all the proof of me owning the Minecraft account, old logins for it, proof of migration from Microsoft, everything but the Microsoft login.

Is there no way for anyone to perhaps search for my account within Microsoft, if they have any records of Minecraft to Microsoft accounts? Any possible way I can search for the Xbox account I made when migrating, as I know my name and what profile picture I set for that, just not my gamertag numbers?

I've tried to guess and remember my Microsoft email, but nothing comes up. I'm just losing hope that I'll ever be able to recover my account at all.
  6. Marty1F Win User

Help locked out

Is there any way Microsoft can tell me the email linked to my gamertag so i have somewhere to start recovering my account.
Thema:

1. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me... - Similar Threads - was wondering recover

2. When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to send a message using text in voice. A red error triangle appears. wondering...: [img] When I try to use voice to message text, it says error and an error triangle shows up d4d8113e-048e-4672-8491-f2562cd7ffc4
  3. Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have a window ac unit and was wondering if it is safe to have the AC blowing towards...: I have an Window ac unit for my room because it gets hot even with the big ac unit for the whole house blowing, my room in in the sun more so it gets hot. I have an ac unit that blowing towards my...
  4. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  5. Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Wondering how to fix the failed to Xbox live on a 360: Hi how are you doing today and I'm just wondering how to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360 I have it connected to the Internet and the network says connected and the Internet...
  6. I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would...: I was Wondering when the next Marketplace application round is opening or when it would likely be? As I was wanting to publish a world onto the marketplace fc222b4d-6d8d-48a5-ad4c-1eb6024eafb4
  7. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  8. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  9. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  10. I was wondering how I can recover this Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was wondering how I can recover this Account?: I was trying to log in my account on microsoft to play minecraft and it kept saying that it doesn't exist anymore My Xbox account is still there but my microsoft account is gone so i had to...